North Korea

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 1404
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm
Location: Udon, West of Ciity
Contact:

Re: North Korea

Post by Whistler » April 26, 2020, 4:21 pm

grins


lies are already halfway around the world before the truth has laced up its shoes

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 5708
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: North Korea

Post by Drunk Monkey » May 2, 2020, 4:25 pm

Kimmy not a veggie .. alive n well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS1spU3dv9w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK70xqrn5yw

the rug muncher siss close by tho ..

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

User avatar
GT93
udonmap.com
Posts: 6296
Joined: June 5, 2009, 9:37 am
Location: Auckland

Re: North Korea

Post by GT93 » May 2, 2020, 4:48 pm

I understand his sister, Kim Yo-jung, is in charge of the propaganda. She might be a very smart operator as Kim Jong-un is kind of an international star. This recent time out was so successful I expect she'll be telling her brother to disappear again for a while later in the year.

User avatar
Udon Map
Admin
Posts: 1988
Joined: July 31, 2013, 7:57 pm

Re: North Korea

Post by Udon Map » May 2, 2020, 8:34 pm

He may have survived this one, whatever it was; but he's obese and smokes. Not a good recipe for a long and healthy life.

User avatar
GT93
udonmap.com
Posts: 6296
Joined: June 5, 2009, 9:37 am
Location: Auckland

Re: North Korea

Post by GT93 » June 9, 2020, 7:38 am

A video posted by state media on YouTube last month showed life continuing in Pyongyang, with a restaurant full of customers, children playing outside and people strolling, everyone wearing masks.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/as ... story.html

Here's the link to the youtube video:

https://youtu.be/Tg7oMM17VHo

Surprise surprise. North Korea looks a modern prosperous country that's responding well to Covid 19.

cjd01
udonmap.com
Posts: 438
Joined: May 19, 2015, 8:53 am

Re: North Korea

Post by cjd01 » June 9, 2020, 8:58 am

GT93 wrote:
June 9, 2020, 7:38 am
A video posted by state media on YouTube last month showed life continuing in Pyongyang, with a restaurant full of customers, children playing outside and people strolling, everyone wearing masks.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/as ... story.html

Here's the link to the youtube video:

https://youtu.be/Tg7oMM17VHo

Surprise surprise. North Korea looks a modern prosperous country that's responding well to Covid 19.
Can't speak for others but would be glad to read your onsite informative posts from NK.

User avatar
saint
udonmap.com
Posts: 3415
Joined: February 28, 2008, 5:31 pm
Location: the truth is out there . but dont dare tell it !!!!

Re: North Korea

Post by saint » June 9, 2020, 10:01 am

cjd01 wrote:
June 9, 2020, 8:58 am
GT93 wrote:
June 9, 2020, 7:38 am
A video posted by state media on YouTube last month showed life continuing in Pyongyang, with a restaurant full of customers, children playing outside and people strolling, everyone wearing masks.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/as ... story.html

Here's the link to the youtube video:

https://youtu.be/Tg7oMM17VHo

Surprise surprise. North Korea looks a modern prosperous country that's responding well to Covid 19.
Can't speak for others but would be glad to read your onsite informative posts from NK.
Me too . Maybe we could start a go fund me page for him ?

User avatar
Udon Map
Admin
Posts: 1988
Joined: July 31, 2013, 7:57 pm

Re: North Korea

Post by Udon Map » June 9, 2020, 10:55 am

Jsell50 wrote:
April 3, 2016, 9:45 pm
It would be interesting to know what country you are from and the reason for your visit to North Korea.
I'm from the U.S. Went because I was really curious. It's probably the last real, hard core, World War 2 style dictatorship left in the world. And it didn't disappoint. Totally fascinating. Feel free to ask any questions, -- happy to share my experience.

cjd01
udonmap.com
Posts: 438
Joined: May 19, 2015, 8:53 am

Re: North Korea

Post by cjd01 » June 9, 2020, 11:19 am

Udon Map wrote:
June 9, 2020, 10:55 am
Jsell50 wrote:
April 3, 2016, 9:45 pm
It would be interesting to know what country you are from and the reason for your visit to North Korea.
I'm from the U.S. Went because I was really curious. It's probably the last real, hard core, World War 2 style dictatorship left in the world. And it didn't disappoint. Totally fascinating. Feel free to ask any questions, -- happy to share my experience.
Is it really true that the average citizen is lacking in food or is that western propaganda

jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 12037
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: North Korea

Post by jackspratt » June 9, 2020, 7:08 pm

It seems the short, fat Great Deceiver has absolutely owned the US tall, fat, Greatest Negotiator.

"We can do a fantastic deal" (says BOB) .............. no we bloody can't, BOB (says the Great Deceiver).

Who woulda' thunk. :D

User avatar
Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com
Posts: 5701
Joined: February 7, 2007, 9:12 am
Location: ຫຼວງພຣະບາງ, ວຽງຈັນ, ສະຫວັນນະເຂດ, ສ.ປ.ປ; ໂຕຮວນໂຕ (โทรอนโต), ແຄນາດາ (แคนาดา)

Re: North Korea

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 9, 2020, 9:53 pm

You might want to pay attention to the Government of Myanmar if your are looking for a tough government.
ເຮົາຈະລ່ວງພັ້ນຄວາມຕາຍໄປ່ບໍ່ໄດ

User avatar
GT93
udonmap.com
Posts: 6296
Joined: June 5, 2009, 9:37 am
Location: Auckland

Re: North Korea

Post by GT93 » June 14, 2020, 12:22 pm

The young fat dictator's sister, Kim Yo Jong, is rising even further in prominence. She's pretty colourful with her language:
Kim Yo Jong took aim at the inter-Korean liaison office in the border town of Kaesong, promising a “tragic scene” after she accused Seoul of not doing enough to stop an anti-Pyongyang leaflet campaign, calling the liaison office “useless.” Activists regularly float balloons into North Korea carrying leaflets that criticize the leadership, a move that generally garners a furious response ... Kim Yo Jong took a harsh stance and called defectors who helped with the leaflet campaign “human scum” and “mongrel dogs.”
https://www.foxnews.com/world/kim-jong- ... outh-korea

From The Washington Post there's some consideration that Kim Jong-un isn't in the best of health:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/tw ... story.html
There is a new face near the top in North Korea but no change in rhetoric. Kim Yo Jong, the younger sister of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, was officially elevated this month to a high-profile role that effectively casts her as her brother’s deputy. It is a stunning shift that has ignited fresh speculation that North Korea’s leader is not in the best of health — despite no firm evidence of illness — and that he could be looking ahead to ensure power remains with the Kim family.

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 5708
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: North Korea

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 3, 2020, 11:29 pm

Heres DMs fav North Korean .. this time informing us in her own special.way about some unknown facts relating to life in North Korea..

This young lady makes my trousers move

https://youtu.be/lWJDP_g2xzo

Heres the loverly Kaheva :love:

https://youtu.be/FG3uD1ibFzs

Dm
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

User avatar
GT93
udonmap.com
Posts: 6296
Joined: June 5, 2009, 9:37 am
Location: Auckland

Re: North Korea

Post by GT93 » August 4, 2020, 1:17 am

An interesting post from Kaheva. I suspect she's already married.

North Korea has some strange rules.

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 3120
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: North Korea

Post by papafarang » August 4, 2020, 6:10 am

No jeans ,that's a bit extreme .guess cowboy boots are a no no too.
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 7328
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: North Korea

Post by tamada » August 4, 2020, 6:52 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
August 3, 2020, 11:29 pm
Heres DMs fav North Korean .. this time informing us in her own special.way about some unknown facts relating to life in North Korea..

This young lady makes my trousers move

https://youtu.be/lWJDP_g2xzo

Heres the loverly Kaheva :love:

https://youtu.be/FG3uD1ibFzs

Dm
She sounds like a bloody kiwi.

Thank feck we can have only one DM.

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 5708
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: North Korea

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 4, 2020, 7:23 am

Tam they only made 1 DM n broke the mould :-" ..

Heres my teelak Kaheva :love: once again .. this time commenting on Trumps election chances .. very interesting comment approx 1 min into vid when she offees to wear her bikini if Trumpn doesnt win .. possibly the only good reason for a Biden win i can think of ..

Anyway withoot further ado here she is ..analiizing .. n doesnt she need analizing

https://youtu.be/Y7I0nvRau0E

Btw she is in a relationship but not married .. there is still.hope for me ..

Dm
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

User avatar
GT93
udonmap.com
Posts: 6296
Joined: June 5, 2009, 9:37 am
Location: Auckland

Re: North Korea

Post by GT93 » August 6, 2020, 8:01 am

Please share the bikini link with us in early November DM. ;)

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 5708
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: North Korea

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 6, 2020, 6:46 pm

As much as i think Trump is a great prez and changing America for the better ... the thought of Kaheva in her bikini has me praying for a Biden win .. and whats more important .. one of the worlds super powers remaining on an upward trend or a lovely pair of white silky North Korean boobies with a nice pink nipple there upon ... yep you guessed ..

Go Joe Go Joe ..VOTE BIDEN you know it makes sense .

Back on topic .. after subscibing to kaheva YT channel she invited me over to NK ... tomorrow shopping for beach wear , a haircut m crack wax , travel agents and its take off .. LOVE is a crazy thing !!

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 3120
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: North Korea

Post by papafarang » August 6, 2020, 9:15 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
August 6, 2020, 6:46 pm
As much as i think Trump is a great prez and changing America for the better ... the thought of Kaheva in her bikini has me praying for a Biden win .. and whats more important .. one of the worlds super powers remaining on an upward trend or a lovely pair of white silky North Korean boobies with a nice pink nipple there upon ... yep you guessed ..

Go Joe Go Joe ..VOTE BIDEN you know it makes sense .
Back on topic .. after subscibing to kaheva YT channel she invited me over to NK ... tomorrow shopping for beach wear , a haircut m crack wax , travel agents and its take off .. LOVE is a crazy thing !!

DM
Haircut ? You would be lucky . but you having a crack wax and wearing budgie smugglers is a pay per view jackpot . Facebook ,twitter and TicToc. Veet and Nike sponsors. The worlds your lobster mate. As manager the usual 20% cut and only 5 shows a week. Ratings on fox and CNN will bury trump. No knowing how far you can go .just sign the contract
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Post Reply

Return to “Open Forum”