Best Burger in the World.

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » July 17, 2015, 3:10 am

Fair comment timmy. Time to refocus on the best burger in the world:

http://theburgerguide.com/worlds-best-burgers

Our highly regarded middle east correspondent will be pleased to see that quite a few of them don't have tomatoes.

Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

pomps
udonmap.com

Post by pomps » July 17, 2015, 4:50 am

The sizzler cheeseburger maybe would get in the B list GT93,thanks for your link,that damn tomato addition at Sizzler is another one off OT's list 8)
http://www.bangkokburgerblog.com/2012/02/29/sizzler/

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » July 17, 2015, 6:17 pm

[quote="downunder"] Well I outsmarted you and got you to remove it. /quote]

Well, someone thinks they accomplished something important, but I don't see this as anything more than an 8-year old might gloat over whilst sticking out their tongue at the same time.

And, on topic, I still think Harvey's makes the best hamburger and their fresh tomatoes, most of the time they are bright red, gives it added flavour.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

old timer
udonmap.com

Post by old timer » July 20, 2015, 11:41 am

pomps wrote:that damn tomato addition at Sizzler is another one off OT's list 8)
OT just checked out the photo of the sizzler cheeseburger in the link and the tomato could easily be launched as its not caked in sauce so I would like to try that.

Looks good actually because there is no sauce added from the kitchen, OT prefers without sauce or just a little. If the beef patty is a good I want to taste it. With Mcdonalds the sauce is an absolute must have.

OT............. \:D/

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » July 20, 2015, 2:05 pm

Macdonald's burgers definitely need some sauce to give them some flavor. They are not my favorite for sure. BK doubles are much better. I do love lots of fresh tomatoes on any burger.

old timer
udonmap.com

Post by old timer » July 21, 2015, 9:07 am

OT had the Teryaki Chopped Steak at sizzler last night and was very nice indeed. Came with cheese, mushrooms and crispy onions but no bun, side of jacket spud and salad bar ( no tomatos). Although it wasnt overdone OT likes burgers medium rare and dripping down my sleeve rather than well done, but if the burger is still good well done then you know youve got a decent burger.

OT.............. \:D/

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » July 31, 2015, 1:16 pm

I wonder if the Local Udon branch will be offering this soon ..... https://paid.outbrain.com/network/redir ... 527865&v=3

kubotatim
udonmap.com

Post by kubotatim » July 31, 2015, 3:04 pm

Hope so looks good and maybe taste like BK, wishfull thinking?????

old timer
udonmap.com

Post by old timer » July 31, 2015, 10:14 pm

Aardvark wrote:I wonder if the Local Udon branch will be offering this soon ..... https://paid.outbrain.com/network/redir ... 527865&v=3
Wow, that would put McDonald's in with a chance of getting in OT's top 10 if it tastes as good as it looks and sounds:

From the link:
I was also pleasantly surprised to see premium burger toppings options such as brioche style buns, grilled onion, herb aioli and chilli jam.
OT............. \:D/

pomps
udonmap.com

Post by pomps » August 1, 2015, 3:09 am

Bit confused when they say premium topping being grilled onions :shock: but at last looking to improve :D

old timer
udonmap.com

Post by old timer » August 1, 2015, 4:44 am

OT went to a place called "Shake Shack" for tea this evening and what an excellent burger was to be had there. I went for the single cheeseburger with smoked veal and it was delicious to say the least. Nice meaty burger, cooked to order, perfect seasoning, American style cheese, no salad ( OT's choice) and well done thin sliced hickory smoked veal together with crinkle cut chips and a thick strawberry shake. Awesome as you Americans would say:
image.jpg
It was cooked to perfection with that chargrilled type of flavor:
image.jpg
Only downside was the price because it was comparatively expensive at around Bht700 for what I had, still a very nice treat once in a while.
This restaurant chain was started in Manhatten, New York and its OT's opinion that those New Yorkers are craftsmen when it comes to tasty junk food.

OT................ \:D/

pomps
udonmap.com

Post by pomps » September 19, 2015, 7:27 am

Damn,no one mentioned it was National cheeseburger day on friday,will belatedly celebrate today at Mc Donalds :shock: but butterscotch pudding day today :D

http://www.food.com/food-holidays/cheeseburger-day-0918

And Hamburger trivia link 8)
http://www.foodreference.com/html/fhamburgers.html

rct
udonmap.com

Post by rct » September 19, 2015, 12:24 pm

OT your Shake Shack meal looks like 1800+ calories, nice!

I recall seeing mention of Shake Shack on CNBC as a listed company, today surprised to learn it has nearly a US$2 billion market cap!

Hungry for more? Here in a video is how to make their famous burger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbkVPzkVY0M

grievous
udonmap.com

Post by grievous » September 19, 2015, 7:27 pm

Love a good burger, grabbed this in Melbourne travelling between Udonthani & Karratha
Attachments
image.jpg

timmy
udonmap.com

Post by timmy » September 19, 2015, 7:35 pm

thats a GOOD burger ? looks as dry as my old grannys " f8xxy " skin " where as the " shake shack " i could eat every day ....

grievous
udonmap.com

Post by grievous » September 19, 2015, 8:42 pm

Well Timmy it was bloody tasty, don't know what your Granny was doing with a fore skin and how you know it's dry but that sounds like a topic for a different thread

grievous
udonmap.com

Post by grievous » September 19, 2015, 9:16 pm

This would have to be the tastiest Burger in Udon, only my opinion though, at the Aussie Burger Bar. Keep up the great quality guys
Attachments
image.jpg

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » September 19, 2015, 10:23 pm

[quote="pomps"]Damn,no one mentioned it was National cheeseburger day on friday,will belatedly celebrate today at Mc Donalds :shock: but butterscotch pudding day today :D

Yes it was, and I celebrated with a double cheese, double bacon Angus burger at Harvey's with large fries. Happily, one points out what they want on the thing so I don't have to toss out onions and other unwelcome condiments. It was delicious.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

timmy
udonmap.com

Post by timmy » September 20, 2015, 7:38 am

grievous wrote:This would have to be the tastiest Burger in Udon, only my opinion though, at the Aussie Burger Bar. Keep up the great quality guys

with you on this 1 a good looking belly filling burger without " pineapple " i hope ....

wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » September 21, 2015, 1:53 pm

Timmy

I has one of these the other day and pineapple can be deleted and possibly substituted for extra beetroot, as every Australian can testify, you cant beat a root.

Its impossible to create this burger with presentation in mind, as the top falls off, due to the massive contents etc.

Order 10 mins before 1/2 time in any game, as it takes 10 mins to eat minimum , and you could miss 4 tries , 3 goals or a paint drying if your watching the EPL. lol

I would have to score it a 9/10 over a UK Burger, with Blackpudding, hagis, yorkshire pudding and mushy peas in side. LOL

Extra napkins are required and best tackled, cutting it in 1/2 first,

Return to “Open Forum”