PTT 49 Baht Car Wash

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
parrot
udonmap.com

PTT 49 Baht Car Wash

Post by parrot » February 9, 2015, 8:55 pm

The new and very improved PTT station near Central.......an Amazon Coffee shop with an Amazon garden feel......and now, a 49 Baht car wash (exterior only). There's also a smart looking PTT Fit service station as well.....don't know exactly what they offer, but would guess oil changes/ tires as a minimum.
Years ago, the old Exxon station there offered oil changes and car washes. I found it very convenient to drop off the truck there, walk the few hundred meters to the complex to do some shopping and come back in an hour or so with everything riep rawy เรียบร้อย
Attachments
download1.jpg
download1.jpg (6.69 KiB) Viewed 1797 times
20150209_134005.jpg

stereolab
udonmap.com

PTT 49 Baht Car Wash

Post by stereolab » February 9, 2015, 9:22 pm

Thats a good find, I routinely park there and stretch my legs, and other parts, there used to be a 20baht car park just round the corner, but I think that may now be closed. Much easier to outlay 49baht,and have a car wash whilst shopping.

bigsnake
udonmap.com

PTT 49 Baht Car Wash

Post by bigsnake » February 12, 2015, 7:25 am

HMMMMMMM!! A PIT STOP SOON! THANKS!

socksy
udonmap.com

PTT 49 Baht Car Wash

Post by socksy » February 16, 2015, 1:18 pm

Used the 49 baht car wash yesterday - excellent service and they must have spent about 40 minutes cleaning the car, including hand wash, pressure spray wash, machine wash and dry, and then towel dried and windows cleaned externally. A 7-11 on site and an air conditioned office/shop to wait in.Really is the dog's dangler's. You pay the staff and there is a tip box opposite the drying area. Cannot fault the service other than there was no iron big enough to eliminate all the dents and creases accumulated over the years by nonsense driving by the estranged. :roll:
Here's tae us, wha's like us, damn few, and they're a' deid. Mair's the pity!
Alba gu bràth
Since 1872 Semper Paratus. Neque Deditionem

Macca
udonmap.com

PTT 49 Baht Car Wash

Post by Macca » February 16, 2015, 2:20 pm

socksy wrote:Used the 49 baht car wash yesterday - excellent service and they must have spent about 40 minutes cleaning the car, including hand wash, pressure spray wash, machine wash and dry, and then towel dried and windows cleaned externally. A 7-11 on site and an air conditioned office/shop to wait in.Really is the dog's dangler's. You pay the staff and there is a tip box opposite the drying area. Cannot fault the service other than there was no iron big enough to eliminate all the dents and creases accumulated over the years by nonsense driving by the estranged. :roll:
Did you wait for your 1 baht change?

socksy
udonmap.com

PTT 49 Baht Car Wash

Post by socksy » February 16, 2015, 2:26 pm

Macca wrote:
socksy wrote:Used the 49 baht car wash yesterday - excellent service and they must have spent about 40 minutes cleaning the car, including hand wash, pressure spray wash, machine wash and dry, and then towel dried and windows cleaned externally. A 7-11 on site and an air conditioned office/shop to wait in.Really is the dog's dangler's. You pay the staff and there is a tip box opposite the drying area. Cannot fault the service other than there was no iron big enough to eliminate all the dents and creases accumulated over the years by nonsense driving by the estranged. :roll:
Did you wait for your 1 baht change?
Very cheeky Macca. It's a pure myth that all 'jock's are tight. After paying I went straight to the tip box.
Here's tae us, wha's like us, damn few, and they're a' deid. Mair's the pity!
Alba gu bràth
Since 1872 Semper Paratus. Neque Deditionem

Dreamcatcher
udonmap.com

PTT 49 Baht Car Wash

Post by Dreamcatcher » February 21, 2015, 3:04 am

Just an update!

Saw the date this information was posted and wondered if the OP unwittingly made a mistake.

I sent my car for a wash at least twice a week there. Yes, it was 49 baht during the promotion period which (if my memory serves me correctly) ended on the 23rd January.

Since then it has been 160ish for the complete package minus waxing. Service is excellent and always with a smile.

There's a tip box on the table next to the seats provided should you decide to wait or arrived before completion.

Personally, I tipped without fail which the lads and a lass did noticed.

Hence, I've been getting a splendid and thorough service. They would even parked my car and deliver the keys to me while I'm having coffee at Amazon.

Will be heading for my next wash today and will keep you guys posted of the prices and packages offered.

Do note: The package I chose were for washing the exterior (including the undercarriage) and interior + complete vacuuming.

Cheerios
"Speak only if it improves upon the silence." Gandhi

papaguido
udonmap.com

PTT 49 Baht Car Wash

Post by papaguido » February 21, 2015, 6:17 am

Dreamcatcher wrote:Just an update!

Saw the date this information was posted and wondered if the OP unwittingly made a mistake.

I sent my car for a wash at least twice a week there. Yes, it was 49 baht during the promotion period which (if my memory serves me correctly) ended on the 23rd January.
The 49bt car wash was still available on Thurs, 26 Feb as I had my car washed there that morning.

Dreamcatcher
udonmap.com

PTT 49 Baht Car Wash

Post by Dreamcatcher » February 21, 2015, 6:29 am

26th Feb? I'm sure you meant 26th January, Papaguido. :)

Ooops, have to admit that my memory's not serving me well...lol.

Will be there this afternoon for a wash, gather infos of prices/packages, and post it.

Cheerios
"Speak only if it improves upon the silence." Gandhi

parrot
udonmap.com

PTT 49 Baht Car Wash

Post by parrot » February 21, 2015, 8:43 am

It's 49 baht for an exterior wash......not including interior or any other happy endings.

Return to “Open Forum”