Bringing my ENGLISH staffordshire bull terrier

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
Fish fingers

Re: Bringing my ENGLISH staffordshire bull terrier

Post by Fish fingers » August 6, 2016, 12:22 am

Ok the latest
my vet says my dog isn't Brachycephalic, so he is allowed to fly on EVA anytime. They have asked for a confirmation letter before booking. It's $45 per kg. I reckon my dog and the plastic flying kennel will be 28kg
The thai lady at the airport suggested that staffies are allowed into Thailand but.. He has to be chopped. Not sure if this is a bribe set up or not, but I'm resigned to having to have it done, if they insist.

barriesawadee

Post by barriesawadee » August 24, 2016, 5:20 pm

Fish fingers wrote:Just found this thread now, researching ways to bring my staffy over to live in Bangkok.
So far I have been told by Thai airways that they do not allow staffies on their planes period. Eva do allow staffies to fly but only at certain times of the year due to heat/snub nose. The flying ban for snub nosed breeds is until October.
The next issue is that Thai authorities may have an import ban on staffies. Atm they are basically classing staffies as pit bulls, which is ridiculous.
I'll get more clarification tomorrow. Also may have found another way to bring him in.. which I probably better not mention on a public forum

Hiya Fishfingers would it be possible for You to PM Me with some of the information that You don`t want to share Publicly
Cheers
Barrie

barriesawadee

Post by barriesawadee » November 29, 2016, 7:32 pm

Fish fingers wrote:Ok the latest
my vet says my dog isn't Brachycephalic, so he is allowed to fly on EVA anytime. They have asked for a confirmation letter before booking. It's $45 per kg. I reckon my dog and the plastic flying kennel will be 28kg
The thai lady at the airport suggested that staffies are allowed into Thailand but.. He has to be chopped. Not sure if this is a bribe set up or not, but I'm resigned to having to have it done, if they insist.
Hiya Fishfingers I am not allowed to PM You could You please let Me know how You have got on with Getting Your Staffy to Thailand Please Cheers Barrie

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » December 1, 2016, 2:08 pm

I knew of a bloke 5 yrs ago bringing a English bull terrier in with no problems.to me a Stafford that does as its told is a lot safer than a soi dog that probably rabid.

bbg

Post by bbg » April 15, 2017, 10:08 pm

Hello FishFingers and Marcosteffano,

Hope you have successfully got your Staffie into the country. We are moving from Indonesia to Bangkok in July and need your advice on how to do it. Please PM me and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Cheers!!

Carl9818

Post by Carl9818 » August 17, 2022, 8:05 am

Hi
Did anyone on here have any luck with locating a breeder for staffordshire bull terriers?
Im looking to find a breeder, so any help would be much appreciated.

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » August 17, 2022, 10:25 am

Carl9818 wrote:
August 17, 2022, 8:05 am
Hi
Did anyone on here have any luck with locating a breeder for staffordshire bull terriers?
Im looking to find a breeder, so any help would be much appreciated.
Hi !

You can try this site,they are good and might help find one.

https://www.perfectpedigreethailand.com ... gIyw_D_BwE

((Alfie..:-)

Return to “Open Forum”