GLOBAL WARMING

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
mrnicey1966
udonmap.com

GLOBAL WARMING

Post by mrnicey1966 » December 3, 2009, 5:03 am

Has the weather in thailand progressively worsened at a faster rate , i truly believe that the weather in the u.k. is getting worse at a fast rate , ive noticed flooded feilds and over-flowing rivers and even dry river beds are now flowing rivers once again .

maaka
udonmap.com

Re: GLOBAL WARMING

Post by maaka » December 3, 2009, 5:10 am

brilliant observation my dear Watson..Everest is melting at an alarming rate, so is the Artic and Antartica.. more seawater means more rain, higher sea levels. I wouldnt be surprised than in decades to come the mighty asian rivers will dry up..The planet is crashing, and I am afraid we are all to ruddy late to do much about reversing it..

nevket240
udonmap.com

Post by nevket240 » December 3, 2009, 7:00 am

pretty soon you will not have to travel to Phuket. all the Ladyboys will be in their skimpy finery at the beach at Big C .... :-"
regards

johnty.
udonmap.com

Post by johnty. » December 3, 2009, 7:04 am

Could have done with a bit of global warming last night,for some reason i was bloody freezing but Teelak still insisted on fan :roll:

johnty.
udonmap.com

Post by johnty. » December 3, 2009, 7:07 am

Nevket,you forgot Banana boat rides down the ring road and bungee jumping off the fly over :lol:

nevket240
udonmap.com

Post by nevket240 » December 3, 2009, 7:13 am

bungee jumping yipee!!! :lol: I love bungee jumping. my TGF tries to make it better value by tying the cord around my wobbly bits. ya gotta laugh, she's so tight with MY money!! :shock:

regards

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Post by mortiboy » February 17, 2010, 9:30 am

President Obama announce a $8 billion plan to build new nuclear reactor power plants.This seems the best way to tackle global warming.
But where is all the nuclear waste being disposed of? Eventually, there will be so much nuclear waste, and nowhere to store it.
But the worst scenario is really scary to me....................http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php? ... a&aid=8839

Welshboy
udonmap.com

Post by Welshboy » February 17, 2010, 10:32 pm

[quote][/quote]
But where is all the nuclear waste being disposed of? Eventually, there will be so much nuclear waste, and nowhere to store it.

It could go into the Bank of England. As our government has sold of our gold reserves.
There should be plenty of room there now ?

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » February 18, 2010, 9:11 am

Roy, I would not worry too much about the Global research article. Apart from the speculation about bombing a nuclear plant being highly unlikely, the science in the article was shoddy, You do not make Uranium 238 from Uranium 235 in a reactor; it is a fission process and the main products are thing like strontium, Barium etc. Also the long half life is a good thing in many ways, as the longer the half life the less dangerous it is. Ordinary Uranium 238 is practically safe; I used to drink water witha high uranium content in australia, I am still here. It is the fission products which are dangerous. Anyway, the worst case scenario has already happened - Chernobyl.

thrilled
udonmap.com

Post by thrilled » February 19, 2010, 2:00 am

Global warming is A farce.Don't believe it.It's like chicken little the sky is falling.in wash dc,and balyimore,md it snowed 2 feet and 3 or 4 days later it snowed anoeher foot and A half.Yes gentlemen and ladies,global warming is upon us.runnnnnnnnnn

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Post by mortiboy » February 19, 2010, 8:12 am

thrilled wrote:Global warming is A farce.Don't believe it.It's like chicken little the sky is falling.in wash dc,and balyimore,md it snowed 2 feet and 3 or 4 days later it snowed anoeher foot and A half.Yes gentlemen and ladies,global warming is upon us.runnnnnnnnnn
Yes another unusual weather pattern!
It also snow a lot in UK!last month Later, it got "anoether" foot.
Just because there is a unusual amount of snow, don't mean "OH! its OK notGlobal warming its just B/S!"
It shows there is something happening as a result of the weather cycle going a different course.
Perhaps we should know why all the concern of this So-called "Global warming"

As its a "farce" Can we be let in on the motive of this doom and gloom?
Or are we watching too many cartoons? :roll:
Has everybody seen the "A inconvenient truth" Nonsense? I don't think so [-X

Return to “Open Forum”