can real love be found on dating sites and in whorehouses?

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
Irish Alan
udonmap.com

Re: can real love be found on dating sites and in whorehouses?

Post by Irish Alan » July 30, 2009, 9:53 am

Marmite The Dog wrote:^ Well, the only places that I would call whorehouses (actually, I wouldn't be crass enough to call any place a whorehouse) are gogo bars and soapy rubs, but you will find '*****' in every single place of employment in Thailand from my experience.
Well now that you mention it I was changing money in Kasikorn Bank yesterday and one of the tellers did seem to swing her handbag and puff on a Gauloises in a somewhat suggestive manner.

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » July 30, 2009, 9:58 am

Irish Alan, That's because " You Hansum Man " :lol: :lol: :lol: With BIG Wad :-$ 8-[ :yikes:

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » July 30, 2009, 12:13 pm

Marmite The Dog wrote:^ Well, the only places that I would call whorehouses (actually, I wouldn't be crass enough to call any place a whorehouse) are gogo bars and soapy rubs, but you will find '*****' in every single place of employment in Thailand from my experience.
it must be great to have such a high opinion of the fairer sex . :roll: :roll: :roll: ive been to two banks , big c , kfc , gas station , 7/11 , and a garden centre , today , didnt see one lady that i would consider to be a ***** !!!!!! unless of course you count the ones that smiled at me , whom i thought were just being polite or freindly , :? :? :? i suppose if i was a bit of a sad pratt , i could well of assumed they were ***** and wanted to sell themselves to me , to supplement their income . #-o #-o #-o

jetdoc
udonmap.com

Post by jetdoc » July 30, 2009, 1:41 pm

My experience is that these threads tend to bring the insecure out of the wood work who try to validate their own self worth by casting aspersions upon others.

souness
udonmap.com
Location: helping in the search for irish allan.(kirkby,liverpool,uk)

Post by souness » July 30, 2009, 3:53 pm

i think a lot of blokes come to thailand for the first time spend two weeks in pattaya,walking street and south pattaya.
they think that all the women in thailand are the same as those working in go-go's,soapy massage places etc.
they havent got a clue.i read less than 1% thai women work in these sort of places and many who do its not by choice.
me and my mate did pattaya,samui,udon,luang prabang last year and the last two are just normal places to live and ignorent bigots shouldnt judge women like that.

sean

bjoehoe
udonmap.com

Post by bjoehoe » July 30, 2009, 4:41 pm

jetdoc wrote:My experience is that these threads tend to bring the insecure out of the wood work who try to validate their own self worth by casting aspersions upon others.
I think that's a good observation, jetdoc. But credit to marmite the dog who was quick to backtrack somewhat.
However I think you are spot on with regards to others. Speaking of which, what happened to Gooner? Did he get banned?

Frankie 1
udonmap.com

Post by Frankie 1 » July 30, 2009, 6:14 pm

beer monkey wrote:Surely not Actually Every single place of employment there could possibly be..IE: Butchers shops, Bakerys, Candle Stick Makers, Metal Fabrication (Welders), Zoo's. Police Stations(apart from in the cells) or Gold Shops etc etc....to name a few where you wouldn't expect to be able to find a '*****'......
I think you can find most of them in gold shops, they're the gold shop's best customers. ;)

Marmite The Dog
udonmap.com

Post by Marmite The Dog » July 30, 2009, 8:24 pm

I've lived in Thailand for a while now, and I'm the first to confess to not being an expert on all things Thai, but I have had women offer themselves to me (for money) at dentists, opticians, supermarkets, universities, travel agents, clothing shops, Oirish pubs, restaurants, furniture shops and even a musical instrument shop. I'm certainly not a 'movie star' and I will never try to force myself upon someone.

Maybe some of you lot should go and live in Egypt?

farang
udonmap.com

Post by farang » July 30, 2009, 8:30 pm

:^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o

Irish Alan
udonmap.com

Post by Irish Alan » July 30, 2009, 8:54 pm

Marmite The Dog wrote:I've lived in Thailand for a while now, and I'm the first to confess to not being an expert on all things Thai, but I have had women offer themselves to me (for money) at dentists, opticians, supermarkets, universities, travel agents, clothing shops, Oirish pubs, restaurants, furniture shops and even a musical instrument shop. I'm certainly not a 'movie star' and I will never try to force myself upon someone.

Where was de Oirish pub and the music shop Marmite? That would be a good day if I can get some Guinness, a left-handed guitar and a bro job.

Thanks.

Fawn
udonmap.com

Post by Fawn » July 31, 2009, 2:36 am

Marmite the Dog and wrap him in cling film wrote:I've lived in Thailand for a while now, and I'm the first to confess to not being an expert on all things Thai, but I have had women offer themselves to me (for money) at dentists, opticians, supermarkets, universities, travel agents, clothing shops, Oirish pubs, restaurants, furniture shops and even a musical instrument shop. I'm certainly not a 'movie star' and I will never try to force myself upon someone.

No, I visited Cairo once and the overriding impression when I left was that the whole city looked half finished (it's sokkapok as well).

Are you sure a Thai girl offered herself to you in an Oirish pub? If she had a big red beard and hobnailed boots then I'm not certain she was Thai, old mate. That suggestible personality of yours is coming to the fore again, don't believe everything these scaffolders, solly, girls tell you.

Anyway, how do these girls offer themselves to you, can you give me an example? Because this never happens to me and I'm flaming gorgeous. How about this:

Jason: 'Sawat dee khrap, I'd like to buy a dining table with six chairs please'.

Shop Assistant: 'Certainly sir, how about if you give me 500 blats and I'll let you -' Whoa, stop there! I think we all get the gist, readers. Sounds like a fantasy of mine....or one of yours, Jason. ;)

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » July 31, 2009, 4:37 am

Frankie 1 wrote:
beer monkey wrote:Surely not Actually Every single place of employment there could possibly be..IE: Butchers shops, Bakerys, Candle Stick Makers, Metal Fabrication (Welders), Zoo's. Police Stations(apart from in the cells) or Gold Shops etc etc....to name a few where you wouldn't expect to be able to find a '*****'......
I think you can find most of them in gold shops, they're the gold shop's best customers. ;)
Damm...you right Frankie...i dropped a bollock there, i covered my back with the police station and totally over looked the gold shop....but wait..!!! i think Marmite was saying 'employees'... so i am covered after all.. :mrgreen:

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » July 31, 2009, 7:41 am

Marmite The Dog wrote:I've lived in Thailand for a while now, and I'm the first to confess to not being an expert on all things Thai, but I have had women offer themselves to me (for money) at dentists, opticians, supermarkets, universities, travel agents, clothing shops, Oirish pubs, restaurants, furniture shops and even a musical instrument shop. I'm certainly not a 'movie star' and I will never try to force myself upon someone.

Well I am not off to Egypt but today my pension has arrived. My wife has three firm appointments in her salon, so won't be able to follow me. So. I am off to town to put the "Dogs" theory to the test. I will start in Makro. Understand its all at wholesale prices there. :-" Then off to the Central Plaza. Trip round Robinsons. Big sale on there . Up to 70% off.If I have got any dosh left will pop into the opticians. Try taking a beer in Tops. Always lots of Uni girls in there at lunch time. Maybe an ice cream in Swenzens. Love those little mini skirts the waitresses wear.By then it should be late afternoon and if he is right I should be either totally knackered or at least lined up a few numbers on my phone.
I hope you all appreciate my selfless devotion to this research on your behalf. I will, providing my wife hasn't already heard of my escapades on the grapevine, sit at my computer and give a full report on the days progress, as soon as I get home.Wish me luck guys. :-" :D

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » July 31, 2009, 8:02 am

yea , good luck val . i trust youve pressed your skiddies , and shined your shoes . :D :D :D

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » July 31, 2009, 8:13 am

saint wrote:yea , good luck val . i trust youve pressed your skiddies , and shined your shoes . :D :D :D
Also polished the bracelet Doug. :lol:

cali4995
udonmap.com

Post by cali4995 » July 31, 2009, 9:51 am

apparently the correct user id is marmite...wait for it..."THE DOG" :lol:

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » July 31, 2009, 10:40 am

Is Thailand really big enough for Marmite and Izzie to be here at the same time? :-k

Are there enough women to go around? :D

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » July 31, 2009, 4:18 pm

And Val...keep the shirt buttoned up when in the complek.

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » July 31, 2009, 6:06 pm

Val, Did'nt know you had to polish the flip-flops to attract the ladies :lol: :lol: :lol:BTW Hope you wore your matching DICKIE Bow on your rounds :shock: :shock:

Return to “Open Forum”