Seasonal malaise

Services for your special animal can be discussed in this topic: grooming, walking, selling, storing, and suchlike.
tamada
udonmap.com

Seasonal malaise

Post by tamada » December 14, 2020, 9:02 am

Mrs tam stopped by the pet shop to get some medication for our normally fit as a butcher's dog big dogs. They'be been a bit more lethargic of late, sometimes have a mattery eye in the morning and throwing up, especially after any rigorous exercise with the smaller dogs. The pet shop guy reckons there's a seasonal malaise that has really hit hard this year. Maybe affects cats more than dogs (stories of 100's of dead moggies in Korat?).

At my birthday party last Wednesday, dm said he'd never seen so many dead dogs on the highways as he witnessed on his last Bangkok to Isaan beer run. Any dog owners on UM that have heard the same or experiencing dog illness at the moment?

Ta
tam

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: Seasonal malaise

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 14, 2020, 11:51 am

tamada wrote:
December 14, 2020, 9:02 am
Mrs tam stopped by the pet shop to get some medication for our normally fit as a butcher's dog big dogs. They'be been a bit more lethargic of late, sometimes have a mattery eye in the morning and throwing up, especially after any rigorous exercise with the smaller dogs. The pet shop guy reckons there's a seasonal malaise that has really hit hard this year. Maybe affects cats more than dogs (stories of 100's of dead moggies in Korat?).

At my birthday party last Wednesday, dm said he'd never seen so many dead dogs on the highways as he witnessed on his last Bangkok to Isaan beer run. Any dog owners on UM that have heard the same or experiencing dog illness at the moment?

Ta
tam
Dunno about the malaise (???) Tam , not heard of any such doggy illness..... IMO the endless roadside dead dog count cannot be linked as most of the "mans best friend" i saw looked liked they had been struck by a large fast moving object more that not at night .. possibly being driven too fast by a non concentrating untrained ***** ...AND / or a rotund balding Yorkshireman with green tinge to his skin racing to get back for a danish fix.

Possiblby posted on wrong thread ..

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 14, 2020, 12:20 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
December 14, 2020, 11:51 am
tamada wrote:
December 14, 2020, 9:02 am

Ta
tam
Dunno about the malaise (???) Tam , not heard of any such doggy illness..... IMO the endless roadside dead dog count cannot be linked as most of the "mans best friend" i saw looked liked they had been struck by a large fast moving object more that not at night .. possibly being driven too fast by a non concentrating untrained ***** ...AND / or a rotund balding Yorkshireman with green tinge to his skin racing to get back for a danish fix.

Possiblby posted on wrong thread ..

DM
Yeah but what's making more than the usual amount of dogs wander about on the roads and get splatted?

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 14, 2020, 1:25 pm

Canine homeless drifters Tam .. sad i see so many like this and even more sadderer the ones that didnt learn the green cross code... strange furnominom not so many moggies.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Return to “Pet Services”