Pet Surgery

Services for your special animal can be discussed in this topic: grooming, walking, selling, storing, and suchlike.
Charlieb
udonmap.com

Pet Surgery

Post by Charlieb » October 28, 2017, 11:05 am

Is the only option for pet surgery Khon Kaen? You would think in an area this large pet surgery could be done locally.
My dog will need surgery to remove a stone. The vet across frm BigC says I must take him to Khon Kaen.

A while back I had the same problem when a cat needed surgery. It was such a pain driving to,Khon Kaen two or three times. We did lose the cat but we tried

docta
Udonmap Sponsor

Re: Pet Surgery

Post by docta » October 28, 2017, 11:19 am

Hi, Charlie,
There's a pet hospital in, Udon, they even have a pet ambulance so suppose they may be of help.
I'll give you a call now not sure of location somewhere mid-town, wifey knows.
Best,
Doc

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Re: Pet Surgery

Post by pipoz4444 » October 30, 2017, 6:14 pm

Charlieb wrote:
October 28, 2017, 11:05 am
Is the only option for pet surgery Khon Kaen? You would think in an area this large pet surgery could be done locally.
My dog will need surgery to remove a stone. The vet across frm BigC says I must take him to Khon Kaen.

A while back I had the same problem when a cat needed surgery. It was such a pain driving to,Khon Kaen two or three times. We did lose the cat but we tried
Hi Charlieb

I have used this Vet (where it says Nong Bua on the attached map). They are about 1.2km from the Big C Flyover in the direction of Homepro, just past the U Turn where you would turn to go to Steve's T Bar.

Only had the Dog and Cats de-sexed there. Not sure on how they go on Stones

They do house calls (they did for me) to collect the animals and even give them injections and other standard treatments. I found them very good and they even have a little white ambulance, of some sorts

pipoz4444
Attachments
Vet location - 1.2Km from Big C Flyover heading towards Homepro - Elevation View_Page_1.jpg
Vet location - 1.2Km from Big C Flyover heading towards Homepro.jpg
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

Return to “Pet Services”