Free Pet Shipping Crates

Services for your special animal can be discussed in this topic: grooming, walking, selling, storing, and suchlike.
Charlieb
udonmap.com

Free Pet Shipping Crates

Post by Charlieb » September 21, 2016, 9:53 am

I shipped my dog and cat here from the states a while back and now the shipping crates are just sitting around gathering dust.

I don't think I will be using them again so I am willing to give them to anyone that I think will use them. I am not willing to give them to someone I think will just resell them.

One is for a medium sized dog and the other for a full sized cat. I don't have a picture readily available but you can see the type at: http://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server1500/ ... 80.jpg?c=2

PM me if interested

Tracechain
udonmap.com

Re: Free Pet Shipping Crates

Post by Tracechain » September 22, 2016, 3:43 am

I have one as well. Free to good home! Ordered Dachshund pup from breeder in CM and they provide shipping and the crate. They cost 400 baht or so out in town, nothing fancy.
Hit 'em hard, hit 'em fast, hit 'em with the one they don't expect, and just keep hitting.

Charlieb
udonmap.com

Post by Charlieb » September 26, 2016, 10:42 am

I will offer these one more time to someone that may need them. On Amazon these go for $45 - to $100+ so I hate to just throw them out. Maybe I can get a couple hundred baht at one of the local pet shops :D

The parties interested before had very large dogs. One crate is good for a medium size dog - mine is a Terrier. The second is good for large cat or a bit smaller dog.

kowpot

Post by kowpot » November 1, 2017, 10:54 am

I donated mine to a dog rescue organization. You might consider doing the same. They were more than grateful for them.

Charlieb
udonmap.com

Post by Charlieb » November 2, 2017, 6:34 am

Very old post. Sorted a long time ago

Return to “Pet Services”