Proposal of new Affordable Thai Health Insurance

Insurance -- Do you need it? Where to buy it?
semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Re: Proposal of new Affordable Thai Health Insurance

Post by semperfiguy » September 4, 2018, 3:07 pm

AA Ins Broker wrote:
September 4, 2018, 3:05 pm
Taking a quick look these 2 plans they seem expensive and confining i.e. Max age 70 and can only use Government hospitals.
Another problem it’s a ‘group’ plan and mostly they fail after a few years due to increase in premiums and claims e.g. AXA has just stopped a group plan for the Expats club.

Take care and shop around

Peter
[email protected]
The premiums, terms and conditions have changed drastically since this proposal was initially announced. It's no longer a good deal, and certainly nothing to get excited about.

Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Faraday
udonmap.com

Post by Faraday » September 4, 2018, 3:15 pm

I really do wonder if this was carefully planned to make people think a 'good deal' was coming.

The Bait

Then, after getting people interested....

The Switch.

Basic Cover 27k baht - I've had much better quotations, from a number of other companies for private hospitals.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » September 4, 2018, 5:11 pm

As has been said many many times before "If it seems to good to be true ..... its probably a katoey" :-&

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » September 4, 2018, 7:11 pm

sounds like u have had your fair share of them statts, when touted premiums were 2-3 thousand a month seems premiums work out the same as previously quoted. Yes group policies can die but usually takes a few years how long did AXA expat policy run?

mortsyn
udonmap.com

Post by mortsyn » September 5, 2018, 1:45 pm

Faraday wrote:
September 4, 2018, 3:15 pm
I really do wonder if this was carefully planned to make people think a 'good deal' was coming.

The Bait

Then, after getting people interested....

The Switch.

Basic Cover 27k baht - I've had much better quotations, from a number of other companies for private hospitals.
Please give some examples

Return to “Insurance”