Thai language class continues

Where to find instruction in Thai, English and other languages around Udon Thani.
Post Reply
Joe blow
udonmap.com
Posts: 48
Joined: June 8, 2013, 5:55 pm

Thai language class continues

Post by Joe blow » August 5, 2014, 10:35 am

Hey guys the class can start!!!! Different teacher but same times!!! Let's get this going ASAP!!!!



Jello
udonmap.com
Posts: 1452
Joined: February 15, 2010, 1:34 pm

Thai language class continues

Post by Jello » August 5, 2014, 12:52 pm

I'm in, as long as it starts soon as I need to make a trip out of the country next month.
If up to us, can we go ahead and set a start date of Monday the 11th (or sooner)?

So same time (1300-1500 Mon, Tue, Wed).
I'm assuming same cost (3,000 Baht)? Same duration (6 weeks)?

Who else is in?
UFF DA!

Twixies
udonmap.com
Posts: 105
Joined: April 29, 2014, 9:54 pm
Location: Udon thani

Thai language class continues

Post by Twixies » August 5, 2014, 1:59 pm

I Will like to join. What has you guys learn in the 6 week. I has being using 6 Month on private teacher

Will I be able to join

Twixies ( pm me for details )

pal52
udonmap.com
Posts: 1187
Joined: September 18, 2013, 10:54 am

Thai language class continues

Post by pal52 » August 5, 2014, 8:58 pm

Joe blow wrote:Hey guys the class can start!!!! Different teacher but same times!!! Let's get this going ASAP!!!!
I am confused I searched the topic & get no reference.
Where does this post originate.
Everyone is talking about an original post but this is page 1 of 1.
Please put the topic in the original post so we all can join the classes if we want to.

Jello
udonmap.com
Posts: 1452
Joined: February 15, 2010, 1:34 pm

Thai language class continues

Post by Jello » August 5, 2014, 10:46 pm

pal52 wrote:
Joe blow wrote:Hey guys the class can start!!!! Different teacher but same times!!! Let's get this going ASAP!!!!
I am confused I searched the topic & get no reference.
Where does this post originate.
Everyone is talking about an original post but this is page 1 of 1.
Please put the topic in the original post so we all can join the classes if we want to.
Original thread here:
http://www.udonmap.com/udonthaniforum/l ... 34034.html
Twixies wrote:I Will like to join. What has you guys learn in the 6 week. I has being using 6 Month on private teacher
Will I be able to join
Twixies ( pm me for details )
Topics have covered greetings, introductions, questions, numbers, goods and materials, prices and negotiations, dates and time, ect.

Class consists of getting a handout written in Thai and transliterated English, Teacher reviews it with us by showing us the proper pronunciation, write it on the board in both Thai and English, and having us repeat, sometimes individually or as a group. The teacher will ask questions related to the lesson and expect a response in Thai. No homework assignments given other that a suggestion to study and practice what you've learned.

Pretty much up to you if you memorize the lessons given as there is no review the next day, just moves on to the next subject.

I asked for a class synopsis the first day but never got it. I think the teacher just picks a subject each day. Not a bad class for the price. If you learn anything or not will depend on your own motivation and practicing what you've learned.
UFF DA!

Twixies
udonmap.com
Posts: 105
Joined: April 29, 2014, 9:54 pm
Location: Udon thani

Thai language class continues

Post by Twixies » August 5, 2014, 11:03 pm

Jello wrote:
pal52 wrote:
Joe blow wrote:Hey guys the class can start!!!! Different teacher but same times!!! Let's get this going ASAP!!!!
I am confused I searched the topic & get no reference.
Where does this post originate.
Everyone is talking about an original post but this is page 1 of 1.
Please put the topic in the original post so we all can join the classes if we want to.
Original thread here:
http://www.udonmap.com/udonthaniforum/l ... 34034.html
Twixies wrote:I Will like to join. What has you guys learn in the 6 week. I has being using 6 Month on private teacher
Will I be able to join
Twixies ( pm me for details )
Topics have covered greetings, introductions, questions, numbers, goods and materials, prices and negotiations, dates and time, ect.

Class consists of getting a handout written in Thai and transliterated English, Teacher reviews it with us by showing us the proper pronunciation, write it on the board in both Thai and English, and having us repeat, sometimes individually or as a group. The teacher will ask questions related to the lesson and expect a response in Thai. No homework assignments given other that a suggestion to study and practice what you've learned.

Pretty much up to you if you memorize the lessons given as there is no review the next day, just moves on to the next subject.

I asked for a class synopsis the first day but never got it. I think the teacher just picks a subject each day. Not a bad class for the price. If you learn anything or not will depend on your own motivation and practicing what you've learned.
Sounds great. Ive have covert almost everything there. I'm up for it. If possibly i will like to join. give me a PM and you can get my phone-number

Regards

Jello
udonmap.com
Posts: 1452
Joined: February 15, 2010, 1:34 pm

Thai language class continues

Post by Jello » August 5, 2014, 11:17 pm

Joe Blow is in contact with the school and will post the start date. Anyone who wants to join just needs to show up at the school on the start date (with the cash for tuition). Directions to the school are in this thread:
language-instruction-in-udon-t34034.html
UFF DA!

Twixies
udonmap.com
Posts: 105
Joined: April 29, 2014, 9:54 pm
Location: Udon thani

Thai language class continues

Post by Twixies » August 15, 2014, 11:03 am

Bump. Is there any news on the starting date ?

Rockfossil
udonmap.com
Posts: 148
Joined: June 11, 2014, 12:56 pm

Thai language class continues

Post by Rockfossil » August 26, 2014, 3:48 pm

The Thai Language Classes at Rajabaht University will commence on Thursday 28 August at 2pm in the Language Centre (Building 17), which is opposite the Bank. Course will be three days per week, two hours per day, days being Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Course content will be

Whats this?
Where do you stay?
Members and families and pets
Ordering food and drinks
Fruit/eating Thai foods
Go shopping/colours
Where is ......?
Housing
Describing people/things/actions
Describing towns/cities
Feelings and emotions
Talking about past times
Talking about abilities and disabilities
Requesting and giving opinions
Revision of course.

Cost not determined as yet but we have four starters already and need another two or three. If we get 7-8 people cost should be ABOUT 3500 baht.
Any queries/questions contact course instruction Aj. Golf on 091-8677762 or email [email protected]. We lost a day, as we were supposed to start today, but not enough starters. Extra day should be credited once classes commence.

See ya there.

User avatar
weru
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: August 26, 2014, 11:42 pm

Thai language class continues

Post by weru » August 28, 2014, 10:10 am

Hello, will the class start today? I would like to join... :) You can text me on +66958326852. Thanks a lot!!! :)

chaimeekwahmsuk
New Member
Posts: 6
Joined: March 17, 2014, 12:33 pm

Thai language class continues

Post by chaimeekwahmsuk » September 4, 2014, 2:40 pm

I'm new (ish) on here, i'm interested.i know i should read back, but i'd be grateful for details.

chaimeekwahmsuk
New Member
Posts: 6
Joined: March 17, 2014, 12:33 pm

Thai language class continues

Post by chaimeekwahmsuk » September 4, 2014, 9:11 pm

oh, my timing is awry...just my luck!

joe 0815
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: November 29, 2014, 5:04 pm

Thai language class continues

Post by joe 0815 » December 2, 2014, 1:18 pm

who to contact , where ?

Post Reply

Return to “Language Instruction in Udon Thani”