Air Compressor/vacuum pump repair

Looking for a something in particular but don't know where to buy it? Try asking here...
Potamoi
udonmap.com
Location: Halfway between Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch and Ona-i-Lau

Air Compressor/vacuum pump repair

Post by Potamoi » November 25, 2022, 10:44 am

Does anyone have knowledge of any shop that can perform maintenance on this type of oil free pump (HYW-1500, 1500w, 200l/min)? This is the type of pump high suction high volume pump dental offices/medical offices might use as well as machine shops.
VacPump.jpg
I bought this in 2019 and found no vendor support on the AliExpress purchase even when new. With the price and shipping costs I didn't buy two at the time they were available as I wanted to try one first alas now the model is unavailable.
It's been running nonstop since 2019 and starting to get louder so I will source a replacement soon as well.

I am loathed to pull the heads until I have spare parts at the ready as it runs 24/7. I did try that Udon Hardware shop some time ago without success, BTW.

Any leads would be appreciated.

I fear the man who drinks water and so remembers this morning what the rest of us said last night
Benjamin Franklin

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk and remove all doubt
Maurice Switzer *(assumed)

pal52
udonmap.com

Re: Air Compressor/vacuum pump repair

Post by pal52 » November 25, 2022, 11:29 am

You can try the shop situated on the middle roundabout.
Him and his wife speak English and he sells pumps and compressors and repairs them.
He has a huge stock of all kinds of pumps and spare parts.
See location

https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/%E0 ... CCAI?hl=en

Return to “Where to Buy Things in Udon”