Zebra Saucepan replacement handle

Looking for a something in particular but don't know where to buy it? Try asking here...
richardlg
udonmap.com

Zebra Saucepan replacement handle

Post by richardlg » March 10, 2022, 3:50 pm

The bakelite handle on my small 6" Zebra saucepan has finally succumbed to the gas flames and cracked.
Pretty sure l replaced one many years ago in Udon but for the life of me cannot remember from where.
Can see replacement handles on Lazada but have to send from China. Would rather buy Udon and if l can't find one l'll just buy another saucepan.
If anyone out there can let me know if they have bought or seen in Udon l would be most appreciative.

parrot
udonmap.com

Re: Zebra Saucepan replacement handle

Post by parrot » March 10, 2022, 4:05 pm

My wife collects pots and pans......and uses just a fraction of those she owns. When her 6" Zebra handle bit the dust recently, I replaced it with a similar handle from an 8" model. Otherwise, Makro generally has good prices on Zebra cookware

Centi
udonmap.com

Post by Centi » March 10, 2022, 8:31 pm

Zebra is made in Thailand

Shop is on Phosri Road, not far from Immigration direction East.

Link to website
https://www.zebra-head.com/NTH/zebrasho ... 8%D2%B9%D5

richardlg
udonmap.com

Post by richardlg » March 12, 2022, 10:57 am

Thanks for your advice Parrot and Centi.
Went shopping Udon yesterday and first tried the Zebra shop in Phosri Rd. Must admit l'd never seen or heard of it but soon realised it was the old Seagull shop. The Seagull sign is gone and has been replaced by a Zebra sign. No matter, they don't carry spare parts.
Next stop Makro and they had a good range, but no spares. Decided to buy a different size pan to tide us over until l find a new handle.
We already have an 8" and 10" pan but they both have the short D shaped handles.
Finished up buying a 7", largest you can buy now with a single long handle.
Got back home yesterday and screwed handle from 7" pot to old 6" pot, perfect and was able to have my scrambled eggs again for breakfast.
This morning ordered 2 bakelite handles from Lazada China. Didn't want to just rely on Lazada because l've had small orders from China that eventually get cancelled after waiting several weeks.

Return to “Where to Buy Things in Udon”