Panfood - frozen foods

Looking for a something in particular but don't know where to buy it? Try asking here...
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: Panfood - frozen foods

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 26, 2020, 6:02 pm

Btw ..the last 5kg box i git direct cost 2400 bt .. a mate brought it up to udon when he visited Udon so saved the delivery costs making it good value .
Im very happy with my c2mu purchaes nowadays.

Dm

Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » August 26, 2020, 7:17 pm

..not having a restaurant o bizz or similar..
Same here,just looking for good,prefably organic food. ..which is not easy.Seems like everything we eat is full of pestcides,over halv of tested products i Bankok was left with pesticides,and we wonder why people are dying early from cancer and more..overweight adults and children..diabetes 2 on the rise..no or very little exercise..rant over.

Take care evryone..No time for a dessert...Jolinda yougurt,frozen Blueberys and some Hilltribe flower honey..jummy..:-)

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » August 27, 2020, 6:16 am

DuiDui49 wrote:
August 26, 2020, 7:17 pm
..not having a restaurant o bizz or similar..
Same here,just looking for good,prefably organic food. ..which is not easy.Seems like everything we eat is full of pestcides,over halv of tested products i Bankok was left with pesticides,and we wonder why people are dying early from cancer and more..overweight adults and children..diabetes 2 on the rise..no or very little exercise..rant over.

Take care evryone..No time for a dessert...Jolinda yougurt,frozen Blueberys and some Hilltribe flower honey..jummy..:-)
You don’t need to be a business owner at all, there’s a large enough selection of frozen food there to make it worth a visit if you are passing, yes they cater for trade but they also sell retail.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 27, 2020, 6:38 am

Cod war over then?

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » August 27, 2020, 8:21 am

tamada wrote:
August 27, 2020, 6:38 am
Cod war over then?
Morning folks !

Wounderful morning,nice temp and not to humid,excellent..for how long we don't know ;-)

Cod war Tam,no way just some infosharing in all kindness.Going to check PF soon that's for sure.Big lower of REAL Cod ;-)Going to Macro too and see what kind of Cod they eall so cheapo.

Have a great day everyone..God bless...//Alfie...:-)

Return to “Where to Buy Things in Udon”