Pool Table levelling

Looking for a something in particular but don't know where to buy it? Try asking here...
MrBlueSky
udonmap.com

Pool Table levelling

Post by MrBlueSky » July 22, 2020, 9:23 am

I have an 7' x 4' oak pool table which I purchased from Bangkok Pool Tables about 3 years ago. It was put together in my home by the company. Does anyone know a local company that could service the table as it is no longer level? The table has a number of wooden wedges to make it level. Thanks in advance.

glalt
udonmap.com

Re: Pool Table levelling

Post by glalt » July 22, 2020, 10:35 am

Your best option probably is to contact the company you bought it from. A friend of mine has been battling to get his non slate table leveled and he has finally given up. His table also has the wood wedges for leveling. If the playing surface is anything other than slate, you may be out of luck. My table is a Rhino purchased from Cue Sports. Tel - 080 486 8465. The team that assembled it did not use a level, only a laser. I was a bit skeptical but obviously they knew what they were doing. It has remained perfect so far. Whether they would be able to help you is the question. You can call them and ask.

Some guys who tried to level my friend's table had it perfectly leveled side to side and end to end but the balls still did not roll straight.

ADDED - I found Cue Sports on the Internet in Udon Thani. I was a bit surprised that the assembly team and table came from Bangkok.

MrBlueSky
udonmap.com

Re: Pool Table levelling

Post by MrBlueSky » July 22, 2020, 10:45 am

Thanks for the reply. It is a slate table. I have contacted the company and they have agreed to service the table when they are next in the area. Obviously the Coronavirus hasn't helped but they cannot give me any idea of when they will be in Udon Thani next.

Return to “Where to Buy Things in Udon”