Dog grooming clippers

Looking for a something in particular but don't know where to buy it? Try asking here...
kakariki
udonmap.com

Dog grooming clippers

Post by kakariki » March 1, 2020, 10:04 am

Hi
Just wondering where I can buy proper dog grooming fur clippers in Udon, I have Shitzu's and they have a woolly fur that's hard to cut.
Thanks Barry

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Re: Dog grooming clippers

Post by Doodoo » March 1, 2020, 10:43 am

Barry
try Lazada usually a 2 day delivery

https://www.lazada.co.th/catalog/?q=dog ... 719cZyRMZ2

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » March 1, 2020, 12:20 pm

Since the corona virus ive noticed Lazada pretty much on lockdown at the moment , especially anything imported .

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » March 1, 2020, 6:06 pm

Since the corona virus i have noticed Lazada pretty much on lockdown at the moment,especially anything imported ??
not true , some items maybe take a little bit longer to send depending where they come from , but for the moment i do not have problems with any of my orders , as clippers concerned, after many expensive clippers dying early , i have ordered this one https://shopee.co.th/product/2443215/119541593 to cut the hair of our shitzu,always cut of all to 2mm, could just shave our dog naked before the machine get too warm , and when get warm it would suffice to wait 5 minutes , working very well for cheap trimmer , always shave the dog first (dry) and wash after ...
as info .. ;)

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » March 1, 2020, 7:39 pm

I just bought a really nice set at the Indo-China Market in Nong Khai. It has a self adjusting blade and rechargeable battery....all for 300 Baht discounted from 390.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

kakariki
udonmap.com

Post by kakariki » March 7, 2020, 7:39 am

Thanks all, I found a professional set in a wholesale beauty supply shop.

Return to “Where to Buy Things in Udon”