Rowing Machine

Looking for a something in particular but don't know where to buy it? Try asking here...
milkman
udonmap.com

Rowing Machine

Post by milkman » January 10, 2018, 1:12 pm

I checked Lazada. They have a fabulous-looking rowing machine for 15,900 baht: https://www.lazada.co.th/rowing-machine ... b1fdIcBf1B But I have two problems with it: First, it seems to be impossible to find any reviews for it, it's not on amazon or that Chinese website everyone goes to. And second, although they had 4 at Christmastime and still have the same 4, they've raised the asking price 2000 baht! I wonder if they can tell it's me again and I'm desperate?

Still, sure looks nice- and is about half what similar-looking models cost in the US. Do you think if I were to wait the price would go back down? And if the rower doesn't work as well as it looks, could I return it to Lazada?

I keep thinking there must be a cheaper rower available- like some gym that has an extra they don't need or some gym that went broke or someone selling one used. Anyone have any ideas for me?

wazza
udonmap.com

Re: Rowing Machine

Post by wazza » January 10, 2018, 7:23 pm

Have you tried the local retail gym equipment shops ??

Lazada wont refund you on the basis that its not as good as it looks, broken maybe ?

the-monk
udonmap.com

Post by the-monk » January 10, 2018, 7:32 pm

The big GYM ( can t remember the name ) in front of the PPP Exchange at the fountain circle just went out of business see if they have any.

hadleyblues

Post by hadleyblues » May 26, 2019, 11:35 pm

Some please recommend which product I should pick among the ones listed on this site?

Code: Select all

https://bestsewingmachinereview.com/best-rowing-machine/

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » May 27, 2019, 4:03 pm

was in the High School rowing team as a kid, has this mean old rowing machine there..I would go for 'well built ' study, with a good sliding seat and rails..if they still have such things..

joepai
udonmap.com

Post by joepai » May 31, 2019, 2:57 pm

I was born with nothing and still have most of it left

Return to “Where to Buy Things in Udon”