Beware of Lazada.

Looking for a something in particular but don't know where to buy it? Try asking here...

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: Beware of Lazada.

Post by tamada » April 2, 2020, 8:08 pm

Don't feel special, it's not just you that gets pulled up for gurning about the locals.

Where did I say you should go home anyway?

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 2, 2020, 8:24 pm

Don't worry about it dragonz he's usually quite an affable, amiable kinda chap, I think he's on the blob cos he's been very touchy over the last couple of days, he's really not one of the absolute dicks I refer to in that thread.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 2, 2020, 8:50 pm

^ Oh... I'm not?

Gutted I am, gutted.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 4, 2020, 9:18 pm

Another good job by lazada. Ordered 6 items last Monday (all local) and the last one was delivered this afternoon Maybe a tad slower than pre-Covid times but the same sequence of shipping notice by email, then the confirmation of delivery call and then the driver calling for directions.

Now I'm ready for all the grubs that wander in through the front gate!
64897.jpg
Now, wash your bloody hands!

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » April 8, 2020, 6:25 am

Had to file my 1st complaint to Lazada noon yesterday. Bought some Amway products on the 31st Mar, tracking showed them at the logistics carrier on the 1st April then nothing. Some cowboy logistics called "BEST".

The online chat representative, obviously Farang (named Jerry with excellent English), did a great job in finding my parcel and giving then a kick in the arse, was delivered by 15:00.

Told him I will not be buying from any supplier who did not use "Kerry".
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 8, 2020, 6:36 am

The sellers don’t always get a choice, I’ve had parcels being delivered (usually by Thai Post) that have taken ages to get here and when I’ve raised the issue with the seller they apologise, say they don’t/can’t choose the carrier that it’s sent by Lazada so I should call them, my guess is they lodge goods in a warehouse and Lazada fulfils the orders? Recently I had the same sort of experience with TP when I ordered some dog food, I waited 2 weeks and after sending TP an email asking where my package was it came the next morning.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 8, 2020, 7:58 am

Im Pleasantly surprised that Lazada is managing as well as they are .
I mean its gotta be a logistics nightmare right now .
Increase in demand because more people are shopping on line during this crisis .
Less means of transport available to them , ect , ect .
I ordered some pretty obscure items from them over the last 2 weeks , and all but one has arrived , and that was in Udon at midnight , so should come today .

timmy
udonmap.com

Post by timmy » April 8, 2020, 9:51 am

I,m with you on this 1 Saint , at the start of " lock down " we and the SIL ordered 8-10 different items through Lazada and every thing came on the earliest date or before , 1 item " chloride tablets " for the paddling pools were coming from some where near Pattaya they said 5- 10 working days they arrived the day after we ordered them . almost everything came with KERRY .

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » April 8, 2020, 9:57 am

I am only waiting on 1 order out 5 in the last week
So very good
Kerry use to have trouble finding me
Been sorted for now

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » April 8, 2020, 10:11 am

Never had a problem with Lazada, use it all the time, 10 out of 10 as far as I'm concerned.

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » April 9, 2020, 11:12 am

Seems people have a hard time understanding this topic . Nobody is saying most times there is not problem so saying you never had a problem means nothing and is off topic .
This thread is about when you do have a problem with lazada it is a nightmare to correct . I have ordered 222 items from lazada and 2018 have been no problem . 3 of them i lost my money and the last 1 with a canon printer that they state has 2 years warranty does not .

Lazada is excellent when things go right but if you have a problem what can you do ? No telephone anymore . no email support . Only young kids on live chat who cannot speak english and keep giving auto replies , have no power or authority to do anything , When asked a question have to take it to someone else then answer 5 mins later and always finish with the i have sent the problem to the relevant section and they will get back to you in 2 days which they never do

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 9, 2020, 12:35 pm

^ That's a 98.2% satisfaction ratio.

Pretty good IMHO.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 9, 2020, 12:42 pm

tamada wrote:
April 9, 2020, 12:35 pm
^ That's a 98.2% satisfaction ratio.

Pretty good IMHO.
My thoughts as well .
Probably better than you get from the big chain stores .

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » April 10, 2020, 11:27 am

Yes its pretty good . But in over 300 items on ebay and quite a few on amazon i have never lost anything and its only the last few months things are starting to go downhill on lazada . since alibaba took over .
I still use them but mostly for low cost items or items that do not need a warranty . I noticed that all the problems i had were on their flagship store which is sold by lazada themselves .
The last couple of months things have changed , now the sellers can refuse a return or a refund and do not yet care about bad reviews .

vidmaster
udonmap.com

Post by vidmaster » April 10, 2020, 4:49 pm

I only buy when I can pay COD
So no goods no pay- easy😎😎😎

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » April 10, 2020, 5:19 pm

vidmaster wrote:
April 10, 2020, 4:49 pm
ok mr clever explain what you do for these problems . sent me the wrong colour towels .ordered white sent me brown shop said they were still good . lazada said nothing they could do as they were not faulty.
Bought a cannon printer from lazada flagship store which said 2 years warranty . 3 weeks later paper would not feed . conatct lazada said they have no warranty nothing they could do https://www.lazada.co.th/products/canon ... 29414.html
contacted canon told me take to a shop in landmark under warranty . did so 10 mins to fix charge me 200 baht +200 baht petrol . Also told me they do not give 2 years warranty no matter what lazada says . Also had the printer in the shop 500 baht cheaper than lazada .
just 2 of the problems where no goods no pay does not work

vidmaster
udonmap.com

Post by vidmaster » April 11, 2020, 2:17 am

Ok but local and avoid Lazada if you have had bad experiences- vote with your money
I certainly would not buy a printer online
Go to a retailer

joepai
udonmap.com

Post by joepai » April 11, 2020, 2:01 pm

dragonz wrote:
April 10, 2020, 5:19 pm
vidmaster wrote:
April 10, 2020, 4:49 pm
ok mr clever explain what you do for these problems . sent me the wrong colour towels .ordered white sent me brown shop said they were still good . lazada said nothing they could do as they were not faulty.
Bought a cannon printer from lazada flagship store which said 2 years warranty . 3 weeks later paper would not feed . conatct lazada said they have no warranty nothing they could do https://www.lazada.co.th/products/canon ... 29414.html
contacted canon told me take to a shop in landmark under warranty . did so 10 mins to fix charge me 200 baht +200 baht petrol . Also told me they do not give 2 years warranty no matter what lazada says . Also had the printer in the shop 500 baht cheaper than lazada .
just 2 of the problems where no goods no pay does not work
Simple way to pay by CC then if goods are no good/not delivered/refused to be taken back etc you can contact your bank and tell them to cancel payment or get a refund
I was born with nothing and still have most of it left

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 11, 2020, 3:25 pm

Four days ago, I canceled an item from lazada that was stuck in 'Processing' for +8 days. Cancellation accepted, no grief. Then ordered same item from a different supplier 3 days ago and it has just arrived, all intact.

Return to “Where to Buy Things in Udon”