Beware of Lazada.

Looking for a something in particular but don't know where to buy it? Try asking here...
tamada
udonmap.com

Re: Beware of Lazada.

Post by tamada » May 20, 2020, 12:12 pm

^ That's a Flash Express (FEP) tracking event and they do have their own pretty comprehensive tracking website which is how I know it been punted from district to district in Muang Udon Thani.

The missing lazada express package was delivered this morning with some handwritten Thai around the original pre-printed address label. I asked Mrs tam what the writing said and she said it's basically the same as the pre-printed address label in English (from my lazada account profile) so who knows? Since Flash and lazada express are new carriers and both have issues , I will edit it to an all Thai address and be done with it. Then maybe Kerry will get confused.

I have used 17track before when USPS and Thailand Post were being slow a few years ago. Lazada Express uses a LEX prefix on the tracking number. I just tried it on 17track and it is unknown with "Info unavailable, we can't identify your number yet."

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » May 20, 2020, 12:32 pm

tamada wrote:
May 20, 2020, 12:12 pm
^ That's a Flash Express (FEP) tracking event and they do have their own pretty comprehensive tracking website which is how I know it been punted from district to district in Muang Udon Thani.

The missing lazada express package was delivered this morning with some handwritten Thai around the original pre-printed address label. I asked Mrs tam what the writing said and she said it's basically the same as the pre-printed address label in English (from my lazada account profile) so who knows? Since Flash and lazada express are new carriers and both have issues , I will edit it to an all Thai address and be done with it. Then maybe Kerry will get confused.

I have used 17track before when USPS and Thailand Post were being slow a few years ago. Lazada Express uses a LEX prefix on the tracking number. I just tried it on 17track and it is unknown with "Info unavailable, we can't identify your number yet."
Have you tried a Lazada eLogistis as the carrier?
66BB204B-5765-4892-8682-80597D3F2AE6.jpeg
I just checked all the archived 17track Shipments and have never had a LEX prefix

We just dis the same so now it will be in Thai.
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 20, 2020, 3:37 pm

^ Why would I do that when the shipping information specifically says Lazada Express and the tracking number starts with LEX? My last errant package has arrived and the delivery address will be updated to all Thai script. That's the second lazada express delivery and both came in a nondescript, no name, high top delivery pickup.

I recall Amazon started shipping stuff in the US via Amazon logistics last year. It was around the time they announced they were no longer going to use UPS or maybe it was FedEx? Similarly non-trackable and initially prone to delays and missed deliveries. Maybe lazada are cobbling together a similar lower cost, in-house domestic delivery service?

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » May 20, 2020, 4:39 pm

Had no problems with Flash but in saying that I'm going through my 1st product rejection and refund process.
Bought a 12000 BTU portable A/C from SKG. It was a "Monday" machine! Compressor hypa active basically knackered. Been 10 days now, SKG have acknowledged my refund request but all dealings thru Lazada. Chat contact - Ice very helpful. Good English and confirms all instructions via email. = No problem with Lazada, some of their suppliers is another story!
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » May 20, 2020, 6:40 pm

tamada wrote:
May 20, 2020, 3:37 pm
^ Why would I do that when the shipping information specifically says Lazada Express and the tracking number starts with LEX?
Because it is possible that selection of Lazada eLogistis will give information that is not available if you have Lazada Express selected.

I have found that the data available under the carrier name is not always the same or as complete as under Lazada eLogistis

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 20, 2020, 10:06 pm

If after maybe 3 years of trouble-free lazada deliveries, I find that two of their latest logistics partners can't find my house then no big deal. This being Thailand and all, I will easily revert to a 100% Thai script address to accommodate their more challenged delivery partners.

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » May 21, 2020, 9:15 am

i have a lot of items stalling somewhere since lazada switched to many deliveries by LEX, tracking info is ok ,
http://parcelsapp.com/en/carriers/lex-my ,items arrived in udon but no one is bringing anything? , send a mail yesterday about this , still no answer...having another problem resulting in a never ending dispute to get my refund , will explain later when solved... ;)

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » May 21, 2020, 6:16 pm

WiFi Network Standards Compared: 802.11ac, 802.11n, 802.11g, 802.11b and 802.11a. 802.11ac is the latest WiFi standard and uses the 5.8GHz frequency band. Older standards 802.11n and earlier used 2.4GHz as its frequency band. ... A quality Wi-Fi antenna fitted to a 5GHz router improves its range within usable distances.

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » May 21, 2020, 6:22 pm

Frequency range Center frequency
2.4 GHz 2.5 GHz 2.45 GHz
5.725 GHz 5.875 GHz 5.8 GHz

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » May 22, 2020, 12:12 am

I have edited a number of posts and removed others. Can we get back to discussing Lazada and not each other, please?

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 22, 2020, 7:45 am

kopkei wrote:
May 21, 2020, 9:15 am
i have a lot of items stalling somewhere since lazada switched to many deliveries by LEX, tracking info is ok ,
http://parcelsapp.com/en/carriers/lex-my ,items arrived in udon but no one is bringing anything? , send a mail yesterday about this , still no answer...having another problem resulting in a never ending dispute to get my refund , will explain later when solved... ;)
Thanks for that link. It shows the same for me in that lazada express appears to get to what I assume is the hub that serves Udon then it takes a few more days to make the last mile or 10.

The Flash Express "fix" will be tested on my next online shopping foray as I have lifted the street address from my insurance policy in Thai script and replaced the English version on lazada. Maybe there's a whole slew of Soi Pao Uthit's in Meuang Udon Thani and the Flash Express package pigeonholer only knows the other one!

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » May 22, 2020, 7:54 am

[quote=dragonz post_id=578888 time=1590060165 user_id=49159]
2.4 GHz 2.5 GHz 2.45 GHz
[/quote]

I stand corrected. There is a technical specification for 5.8GHz

Often called 5GHz actually from 5725MHz to 5875MHz

But then almost everything in the 5xxx MHz range is usually called 5GHz

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » May 22, 2020, 8:53 am

its just easier to say 2.4ghz and 5 ghz but it is not really 5ghz which is 80211j but 5.8ghz which is 802.11ac
my router transits on 5 ghz band 8 channels between 5.18 ghz and 5.80sghz
2.4ghz transmits 13 channels between2.402 to 2.422 ghz

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 22, 2020, 11:01 am

sometimewoodworker wrote:
May 22, 2020, 7:54 am
dragonz wrote:
May 21, 2020, 6:22 pm
2.4 GHz 2.5 GHz 2.45 GHz
I stand corrected. There is a technical specification for 5.8GHz

Often called 5GHz actually from 5725MHz to 5875MHz

But then almost everything in the 5xxx MHz range is usually called 5GHz
And then there's the 5G mobile data thingamabob which is a totally different kettle of wombats altogether.

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » May 22, 2020, 1:03 pm

well my lazada dispute is becoming the never ending story....
on 06.04 we ordered 5 wall fans and as i did have some money in the lazada wallet ,i decided to use this as payment , big mistake!, so the shop send the 5 items quickly and i saw at the tracking page of the delivery service NIM that they were stalling to bring it , so i stopped by nim express to collect on 11.04 and first search did not find anything as we were looking for 5 boxes or 1 big box? , finally we found the delivery but it was only 1 box containing 1 fan, 4 other items???, so i signed the receipt for collecting 1 item and went home , when we tested this fan, it was not working properly and we decided to return this and ask for full refund as we did not receive the other 4, it was bought with the return to seller clause , so we got news from the seller he would send thai parcel to come pickup the package at our home, was a first one for us , normally drop off at 7,kerry or post...a few days past and no one seen so i checked the parcelnr at thai parcel and it stated they have 16 days time to pick up the parcel :roll: , 1 week passed no thai parcel and i was planning if they did not come i would bring the package myself to the thaiparcel warehouse , surprisingly on 20.04 they picked up the parcel to send to bangkok , to keep it short it took 2 weeks to arrive at destination the 06.05 and getting news the seller refused refund based on return being damaged ??, so had to go with a dispute and lazada would solve this according to their rules , i have send them a copy of the delivery statement saying i picked up 1 box/item including a picture of the item taken at NIM express to prove we did not get full delivery, and the seller send prove they did send 5 items ,but did not send any prove of item damaged and if so it was returned by the sellers own chosen delivery service so how buyer can be held responsible for any damage ? all this took until 14.05 and the dispute page at lazada says it is reviewing the case and will contact us in 1-3 days ? , it now is 8 days? asked them 2 days ago any update ?no answer ...so i have postponed all future orders with lazada until the dispute is resolved meaning a full refund as we are not the blame for all what happened ...wait and see... ;)

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » May 26, 2020, 6:26 pm

so today still no response of lazada , but nim express stopped by to deliver the 4 missing fans :shock: , we refused them, as we have told in the lazada dispute we already ordered and received them successfully from other supplier and can not use them anymore ,again we asked for full refund for failed delivery ,i have stopped all future purchases with lazada until this matter get solved....wait and see ... ;)

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 26, 2020, 7:18 pm

Mrs tam's new push bike seat was delivered today by lazada express. Took 2 days to get to their Udon hub and 7 more days from there to the house off the east ring road. Another delivery by an unmarked, high-top pickup.

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » July 20, 2020, 10:52 am

forgot my update here ,
my persistence in this case has paid of , 18.06 lazada dispute ruled that the shop should refund ...
took them till 25.06 to comply ...so my advice with disputes , never give up ,keep battering them with a valid refund reason ...,so lazada is back at my shopping list, but from now on only cod deliveries , i have withdraw the refund in my wallet ... ;)

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » July 20, 2020, 12:48 pm

I have been happy with Lazada for several years. Unfortunately that has changed. The delivery service now stinks. Many times they deliver my products to the wrong address. Not only that, I ordered an air fryer from China. When they finally shipped it, the seller notified me that is was 120 volt and it would not work here in Thailand. I notified the seller and told them that I would not accept the item. they agreed. I notified Lazada and told them that I would be refusing to accept delivery. They keep telling me no problem and I would be notified when the refund is issued. No notification and no refund for more than a month. I have contacted Lazada at least six times and they keep telling me not to worry. I'm not worried, I'm now angry.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 20, 2020, 1:00 pm

I don't buy ANYTHING on lazada that is shipping from China, only stuff that's already in the country (check the 'local' filter). I also check on delivery times for something that's claimed to be in-country. If it has 10-12 days shipping, it's coming from China so I don't buy it.

YMMV

Return to “Where to Buy Things in Udon”