Drinking water delivery service

Looking for a something in particular but don't know where to buy it? Try asking here...
trineax
udonmap.com

Post by trineax » June 23, 2015, 11:21 pm

been to Chiang Mai and used there a water delivery service: 20 bottles per 1 liter for 40 baht. on first delivery u should pay a deposit 200 or 300 baht for bottles and a box, next times truck with bottles comes and u just change empty bottles to full and pay 40 baht.

so a question is:
is here in Udon similar service?

trineax
udonmap.com

Post by trineax » June 23, 2015, 11:34 pm

sorry wrong thread :( admins please move the topic

Martyn
udonmap.com

Post by Martyn » June 24, 2015, 1:54 am

There's a similar service in Sang Khom District. Lost one of the bottles and had to pay 20 baht extra. You can see the bottles in the picture behind the large ones.
SAM_8435.JPG

MALC
udonmap.com

Post by MALC » June 24, 2015, 6:18 am

yes martyn same size bottles.same service.but here in udon.they only charge. 12bht a bottle.once you have paid a deposit.for your bottle.

trineax
udonmap.com

Post by trineax » June 24, 2015, 11:38 am

MALC wrote:yes martyn same size bottles.same service.but here in udon.they only charge. 12bht a bottle.once you have paid a deposit.for your bottle.
could u tell the company's name? and phone number if possible

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Post by BigBubba » June 25, 2015, 12:30 am

Being somewhat of a pessimist at times, I've wondered if anyone has ever gone to the trouble, and expense, of testing their water delivery company's goods? I, too, am a consumer of these products, usually from whatever random provider happens to be driving through the neighborhood at the time of need, But I must admit I've also found myself thinking that it would be so easy for these guys to just fill up the bottles with the garden hose and put a little plastic around the top. :-k
Every day I wake up is a good day.

cambsangler
udonmap.com

Post by cambsangler » June 26, 2015, 11:43 pm

MALC wrote:yes martyn same size bottles.same service.but here in udon.they only charge. 12bht a bottle.once you have paid a deposit.for your bottle.
My wife has found one that only charge 10 baht a bottle - same stuff as far as we can tell and no odd side effects :shock:

We are a little outside the city and I don't think they deliver in Udon itself - would have to ask the TW when she's not sleeping :-k

Return to “Where to Buy Things in Udon”