Feed Store

Looking for a something in particular but don't know where to buy it? Try asking here...
Jsell50
udonmap.com

Feed Store

Post by Jsell50 » October 6, 2014, 6:31 am

I see lots of little feed stores for pigs/chickens etc., does anyone know if there are any big ones here, and where they are located? Looking for a good supplier of cracked corn, laying mash, chick feed.
Thanks,
John

timmy
udonmap.com

Feed Store

Post by timmy » October 6, 2014, 6:58 am

hi john , i use a shop in the city for my chicken feed , a 30 kg bag of laying mash is 450 bt , if your at fuzzys bar follow the road through the first traffic lights and the second big set there is a big chinese school on your left carry on just past it , you,ll see a few old shops just before the roundabout , the shops there you will see a few bird cages outside with diffrent types of birds thats the 1 . if you have a prob P. M me and ill explane .

Jsell50
udonmap.com

Feed Store

Post by Jsell50 » October 6, 2014, 8:51 am

Thanks Timmy,
Sounds like one of the 2 we have been using. I was hoping to find one of the real big feed places like we have in the USA but probably no luck.

parrot
udonmap.com

Feed Store

Post by parrot » October 6, 2014, 9:45 am

corner of Makkaeng Rd and SriSuk Rd (across from the prison). The feed store is on Makkaeng, about 50m off of Srisuk Rd. It's on the opposite side of the street from the large city market. You can buy in kilo bags, or 50 kilo bags. Chicken, pig, bird, fish feed.

Return to “Where to Buy Things in Udon”