Small Estate for sale or rent

Land & Property For Sale around Thailand
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
Tony888sp5
udonmap.com

Small Estate for sale or rent

Post by Tony888sp5 » February 19, 2021, 12:50 pm

For sale or rent, 300 Square Meter 4 bedroom 4 bathroom house, 54 Sq Met bungalow, 144 Sq Met garage/workshop, 3 car carport, deep well pump house, all enclosed within boundary wall of 2+ Rai, located 100 met off main 210 road, 14km from Nongbualamphu in Nakamhi, with a further 11+ Rai of farmland attached, sale price of the whole 14 Rai including the house etc is 9.9 million baht, or the farmland can be separated from the house etc, 4.9 mil baht for the house etc on 2+ Rai, there is the rental option of house etc for 10,000 per month, also the option of buy/sell exchange or rent exchange? need to move closer to a city for my Daughters education, should any further info or photos be required, please don't hesitate to contact me, Tony 0871305128
Attachments
Home Collarg 1.jpg
Picture of farm.jpg

niceguy11954
udonmap.com

Re: Small Estate for sale or rent

Post by niceguy11954 » March 29, 2022, 8:57 pm

Still available? If so, how far to UD town?

fatbob
udonmap.com

Re: Small Estate for sale or rent

Post by fatbob » May 2, 2022, 8:46 am

if thats your small I'd hate to see your big....

Return to “Land & Property For Sale Nationwide”