YouTube Edit/Support

Jobs Offered/Wanted in the Udon Thani area
Pro V1
udonmap.com

YouTube Edit/Support

Post by Pro V1 » December 5, 2023, 3:47 pm

As part of a larger project, an overseas client has asked that I set up a YouTube channel to promote the project. I’m looking for someone on an ongoing basis who has YouTube video editing experience. Additionally, in the short term, I’m also looking for them to assist me in getting the YouTube channel established.

Anyone interested please email me on [email protected]

Pro V1
udonmap.com

Re: YouTube Edit/Support

Post by Pro V1 » December 6, 2023, 3:56 pm

I should perhaps have added a bit more detail. I need help first of all to establish the client’s YT channel and then to edit (say) 2 videos a week…so it’s very part time work.

johanthomsen
udonmap.com

Post by johanthomsen » December 9, 2023, 11:22 pm

1 minute of video is not equal to 1 minute of editing, so if you expect somebody with proper editing experience, then the costs will follow.

Pro V1
udonmap.com

Post by Pro V1 » December 10, 2023, 2:25 pm

Thanks for your input - genuinely appreciated. I am far from an expert in this space, but I do realise that editing requires both skill and time. From preliminary research a 10 minute YouTube video edit could take anywhere between 2-8 hours (perhaps even longer) depending upon client specification. I’m certainly not after something for nothing - happy to pay the going rate.

Pro V1
udonmap.com

Post by Pro V1 » December 31, 2023, 2:29 pm

This advert has been up for a few weeks now and I haven’t had any response. Doesn't look like I can get anyone interested in a bit of part-time editing. Maybe I can have a go at this myself…anybody up for teaching me how to edit YouTube videos? Happy to remunerate for time spent.

Return to “Jobs Offered/Wanted”