House Painter

Jobs Offered/Wanted in the Udon Thani area
Rockfossil
udonmap.com

House Painter

Post by Rockfossil » November 30, 2018, 9:03 am

I recently had my house painted inside and out by a Thai gent by the name of Mongkhon Lalot, and his wife. They done an excellent job, no drips, no mess on floors or paths, does good prep work before starting to paint, supplied his own equipment, very reasonably priced. He was recommended by another expat, who had his house painted, and has since done another two expat houses. He may be contacted on 0934249334. He speaks very limited English so suggest get another Thai to contact him.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Re: House Painter

Post by semperfiguy » November 30, 2018, 2:53 pm

Rockfossil, did you supply the paint and just contract him for his labor? Can you give us some idea of his charges and the number of square meters in your house? Did he paint outside, inside or both? I'm thinking of having my house painted on the outside and a number of small wall cracks filled inside the house. My stepson is considering the same for his house. We'd be happy to give your guy some work if the price is right. Would you allow us to inspect his work when and if the time comes for me to hire him?
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Rockfossil
udonmap.com

Post by Rockfossil » December 4, 2018, 6:37 pm

Apologies for delay in replying as leaving tomorrow for Australia, and have been little busy. He painted inside and out. I have a two story house, approximately 300smtr. He charged 45,000 baht, supplied his own equipment, brushes, rollers, high pressure wash and scaffolding. I supplied the paint, and gap filler, turps etc. if you wish to inspect his work, and make further enquiries, please call Wayne Hide, on 0624567160, as he was the expat who referred him to me. I think you will be pleased with his work. It took him approximately three weeks to paint my house, and I have no complaints. Once again, apologies for the delay in replying.

Ian Lonnie
(aka Rockfossil)

andymu
udonmap.com

Post by andymu » February 6, 2019, 10:23 pm

I know its often true you get what you pay got but 45k for 3 weeks labour sign me up. I'm a sparks what we looking at 65k for a house rewire you supply materials. If only I were allowed to work lol

Return to “Jobs Offered/Wanted”