For Sale: Beach Front Suite Pattaya 3 Nights 74% off Regular Price

Miscellaneous goods for sale/wanted/free in Udon Thani
semperfiguy
udonmap.com

For Sale: Beach Front Suite Pattaya 3 Nights 74% off Regular Price

Post by semperfiguy » October 7, 2021, 2:39 pm

Earlier this year, The LK Emerald Beach Pattaya Hotel posted on Facebook a special PROMO offering their Luxurious 100 Square Meter Beach Front Suite for only 3,900 Baht per night including Breakfast for 2. The normal price is a whopping 15,000 Baht per night, so I purchased 3 nights (3 separate E-Vouchers) for only 11,700 thinking this might be my last chance to enjoy such luxury at a huge discount before I get too old to travel. Unfortunately, due to health concerns I will not be able to make the trip and would like to sell this 3 night stay for 11,700 Baht ONO.

I have LINE confirmation that the vouchers are fully transferrable to any name, and you can confirm that and all other representations that I have made here directly with the hotel before purchasing from me. The hotel also confirmed that they do not require guests to be vaccinated for Covid-19.

The room has to be used before Dec. 25 this year, so you still have nearly 2 months to make the trip.

Please take a look at this beautiful suite on the following link, and if you’re interested you can call me at 087-697 8637, email me at [email protected] or PM me.

https://www.lkpattaya.com/emeraldbeach/ ... -front.php

The exact location is here:

https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/LK+ ... 3434?hl=en

Please contact me, Patrick, and we can discuss how we might consummate this transaction. I’m hoping to hear from several of you!

Double left-click on the voucher below to enlarge for reading.
Attachments
LK Voucher reduced.PNG

Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Re: For Sale: Beach Front Suite Pattaya 3 Nights 74% off Regular Price

Post by semperfiguy » November 1, 2021, 2:20 pm

This bargain is still available!
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Re: For Sale: Beach Front Suite Pattaya 3 Nights 74% off Regular Price

Post by AlexO » November 13, 2021, 6:14 pm

It was good to meet you face to face. Stay safe and hope your health problems are sorted quickly. Best wishes, Alex.

Return to “Miscellaneous goods for sale/wanted/free”