Wanted. Good home for 1yr Jack Russell

Miscellaneous goods for sale/wanted/free in Udon Thani
mickojak
udonmap.com

Wanted. Good home for 1yr Jack Russell

Post by mickojak » March 21, 2020, 6:43 am

With great reluctance we are looking for a good home for one of our Jack Russells.
We bought a pure bred brother and sister from bangkok. The idea was that my two kids could grow up with the dogs together. The male is quiet and timid and the kids love him. The female is a more excited dog and one of my kids is scared of her even though she is extremely friendly and just wants to play, she is just too active.

So, unfortunately, the kids never go out and play with the dogs which is defeating the purpose

She is desexed, vaccined, wormed, flead everything etc.
Shes a great watchdog, snaker, mouser, typical of the breed. She is a brilliant dog.

We will be fussy about who gets her.
Mick
08 3677 5324

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: Wanted. Good home for 1yr Jack Russell

Post by Drunk Monkey » March 21, 2020, 8:27 am

Hi Mick

Thats really sad to split up a a pair of JRs as they do need a playmate and can get depressed if alone ..however i fully understand your problem with regard to an over active JR and splitting may be the only option ..

I have 3 .... Jack is 2 n half , Jill 1 n half and Megan their daughter 12 weeks ..all i can say is at 1 year your female is still a pup and they do grow out of the over activness the same as Jack my male did ..hes a cool laid back fella now and Jill is also calming down. Megan aka fruit bat was the runt of litter of 4 unfortunately one male pup was still born.The remaining 2 pups Harry went to Pattaya where hes hooked up with a 7 month old GF Stella and Princess to other girl went 2 days ago the a nice Aussie guy not far from Udon whose already has a male called Digger.

Over the last 2 years I have got to know a few people now who are JR lovers so will ask around and try to find a nice home for your girl where she will have a playmate n companion thats the most important thing FINDING A GOOD HOME AND OWNERS WHO UNDERSTAND THE BREED and dont live in a condo :lol: .

Any pics ??

Chz DM / Jon 3DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » March 21, 2020, 9:00 am

Thanks Jon,
That sounds great as my missus is reluctant to let her go.
Attachments
Lisa 3.jpg

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » March 21, 2020, 9:03 am

What a lovely looking JR girl mate .. will see if i can help find her a new home.
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Return to “Miscellaneous goods for sale/wanted/free”