Was 3 now 1- Rotary brand nurses watch. Update 02/Apr

Miscellaneous goods for sale/wanted/free in Udon Thani
Paul
udonmap.com

Was 3 now 1- Rotary brand nurses watch. Update 02/Apr

Post by Paul » February 29, 2020, 2:06 pm

I have 3 brand name (genuine) watches which are ex-stock from our shop. I have 2 x Casio WV58V (3053) Wave Captor watches, In a box and with a free (new) spare battery. Price is 500 baht each. I have a Rotary brand Nurses watch in original Rotary box. This has just had a new battery fitted (February 2020). Price is 500 baht.(on ebay at 1780 baht). All these watches are in good working order and condition - and the genuine articles. Message me for more info. Can pick up or drop off at coffee shop in town or something. I have one more Rotary nurses watch in original box currently not working. Spares or repair - priced 100 baht.

Update 02 April
I have only the Rotary Brand Nurses watch left. As new in original Rotary Box.
Put a new battery in 5 weeks ago and still has the manufacturers plastic cover on the dial
I also have the non-working nurses watch - exactly the same and again, in the box.
The watch repair shop said its a 350-400 baht repair.
I don't want to get it repaired then try to sell it after that so if someone wants it - 100 baht, its yours
And yep thats 100 Baht for a genuine Rotary Brand watch in Original box (even the box must be worth that :P )
Attachments
Rotary Nurses watch.jpg
Casio WV58V Wave Captor.jpg
Last edited by Paul on April 2, 2020, 8:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mickojak
udonmap.com

Re: 4 x brand name watches. Ex-shop stock

Post by mickojak » March 1, 2020, 9:10 am

Pm sent

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » March 4, 2020, 7:28 am

Paul wrote:
February 29, 2020, 2:06 pm
I have 4 brand name (genuine) watches which are ex-stock from our shop. I have 2 x Casio WV58V (3053) Wave Captor watches, In a box and with a free (new) spare battery. Price is 500 baht each. I have 1 x Casio AQW100 (5028) analogue / digital Tide and Moon phase watch in original Casio box (with new batteries just fitted Feb 20202). price is 750 baht (there is one on ebay priced at 5,625 baht). Finally I have a Rotary brand Nurses watch in original Rotary box. This has just had a new battery fitted (February 2020). Price is 500 baht.(on ebay at 1780 baht). All these watches are in good working order and condition - and the genuine articles. Message me for more info. Can pick up or drop off at coffee shop in town or something. I have one more Rotary nurses watch in original box currently not working. Spares or repair - priced 200 baht.
Hi Paul
Is the Tide and Moon watch still available. If so you have a sale.

Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Paul » March 10, 2020, 11:26 am

Hi,
Sorry for the late reply.
I have had a bit of a busy week after the storms last week and haven't checked my mailbox much.

Yes the Casio Tide /Moon phase watch is still available.
There are a couple of interested people but they are still "thinking about it"

If you want it - its yours.
You can either come to my house and pick it up (I'm behind Rajabhat University in the town), or I can meet you in a coffee shop somewhere mutually convenient or if you aren't too far- I'm happy to drop it off at your place.

Send me a reply here, or call my mobile if you like. I'm on 0879 471747
Thanks for your interest
Paul

Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Paul » March 10, 2020, 11:27 am

Hi,
Sorry for the late reply.
I have had a bit of a busy week after the storms last week and haven't checked my mailbox much, and when I did - the website kept giving me an error message

Yes the Casio Tide /Moon phase watch is still available.
There are a couple of interested people but they are still "thinking about it"

If you want it - its yours.
You can either come to my house and pick it up (I'm behind Rajabhat University in the town), or I can meet you in a coffee shop somewhere mutually convenient or if you aren't too far- I'm happy to drop it off at your place.

Send me a reply here by Pm (if it works), or call my mobile if you like. I'm on 0879 471747
Thanks for your interest
Paul

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » March 11, 2020, 7:19 am

Hi Paul, tried to call you a couple of times and sent SMS. Not sure if you have seen missed calls or messages. My last 3 telephone numbers are 786. Give me a call as I am in your neck of the woods tomorrow (Thursday) Cheers.

Paul
udonmap.com

Re: 3 x brand name watches. Ex-shop stock

Post by Paul » March 12, 2020, 1:40 pm

Sorry Alex I forget to give you 10 baht change. I didn't check properly. I will put it in the charity box instead then. Sorry again.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » March 12, 2020, 8:18 pm

:D =D> =D>

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » March 21, 2020, 11:42 am

Hi paul.
Im back.
Just sent pm