2 beautiful puppies FREE. URGENT!

Miscellaneous goods for sale/wanted/free in Udon Thani
aussiecol
udonmap.com

2 beautiful puppies FREE. URGENT!

Post by aussiecol » November 29, 2018, 12:52 pm

URGENTLY needing to find a nice new home for two beautiful puppies.

4 month old Bull terrier x Pit bull, brother and sister. Little girl is brindle and the boy is tan color.
Both very well behaved, playful and super cute. They have both been very well cared for buy their current owner but unfortunately he needs to suddenly return to Australia.

They are both up to date with their vaccinations, fully wormed and free of any fleas or ticks.
They were purchased for about 5,000 baht each but are now FREE to a good home.
All current food supplies, medications, toys and beds comes with them.

We desperately need to find a home for these two before this Sunday 2/12/18 or they could end up living a horrible soi dog life style in a village somewhere.

If interested please contact Matt on:- 095-929-1729 Or Colin On :-087-843-1219.
Attachments
IMG_20181128_142132.jpg
IMG_20181128_142455.jpg

Aidennixon
udonmap.com

Re: 2 beautiful puppies FREE. URGENT!

Post by Aidennixon » December 4, 2018, 12:09 am

Did you find new home for puppies?Im gonna be passing through udon this coming Wednesday,happy to take them off your hands.Have big house and garden for them to settle down.

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Re: 2 beautiful puppies FREE. URGENT!

Post by DuiDui49 » December 4, 2018, 2:04 pm

Aidennixon

I took care of the little girl,so maybe one left but i think Matt to her to a village were he has friends.So if you lucky maybe someone will help you out..I can take the opportunity to say -Thank you Matt,she is doing fine BUT my old bitch (14 years)don't like Judy much at all ;-)But i'm trying hard to make them "friends".

Have a good one back home,and maybe we can meet later when you came back to Udon.HAve a great day Matt.

Return to “Miscellaneous goods for sale/wanted/free”