Beautiful Golden Retriever Puppies

Miscellaneous goods for sale/wanted/free in Udon Thani
thecroc4
udonmap.com
Posts: 110
Joined: August 30, 2013, 5:04 pm

Re: Beautiful Golden Retriever Puppies

Post by thecroc4 » March 23, 2019, 8:03 am

Female now sold. 2 males left.



thecroc4
udonmap.com
Posts: 110
Joined: August 30, 2013, 5:04 pm

Re: Beautiful Golden Retriever Puppies

Post by thecroc4 » March 23, 2019, 1:55 pm

Darker male now sold also. 1 male left(lighter golden)

thecroc4
udonmap.com
Posts: 110
Joined: August 30, 2013, 5:04 pm

Re: Beautiful Golden Retriever Puppies

Post by thecroc4 » March 30, 2019, 11:05 am

All sold!

Digdown
New Member
Posts: 8
Joined: March 14, 2016, 2:32 pm

Re: Beautiful Golden Retriever Puppies

Post by Digdown » July 23, 2019, 6:34 pm

Gary,

Are you still breeding Goldens, we are in search of a new family member. If not, any contacts that have Goldens available for adoption.

Thx.

Douglas

thecroc4
udonmap.com
Posts: 110
Joined: August 30, 2013, 5:04 pm

Re: Beautiful Golden Retriever Puppies

Post by thecroc4 » July 24, 2019, 9:43 am

Hi Douglas
At the moment we have no pups available. We're giving our female a rest. I dont know anyone else who has retrievers in Udon, but you could check out the local Thai adds to see if any available.Sorry I couldnt be more help and good luck with your search.
Gary

DuiDui49
udonmap.com
Posts: 875
Joined: March 15, 2006, 3:10 pm
Location: Koh Samui

Re: Beautiful Golden Retriever Puppies

Post by DuiDui49 » July 24, 2019, 10:37 am

Perfect Pedigree,if you are willing to pay a higher price..Just bought my AmStaff from them,wort every penny,service,support,everything was taken care of in a very proffessional way.They are situated in Chang Mai.

Goodluck..//DD
Best regards
//DuiDui
"Exercise is individual and nutrition is queen: together, you have a kingdom."

“Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues but the parent of all others.” 

"To grow and mature demands time and willingness to learn from your own misstakes"

Digdown
New Member
Posts: 8
Joined: March 14, 2016, 2:32 pm

Re: Beautiful Golden Retriever Puppies

Post by Digdown » July 28, 2019, 9:25 am

Thanks Gary, appreciate your response, timing is obviously the key to connecting with the right person at the right time. We will continue our search but keep us in mind with the next batch as the search may still be ongoing.

Douglas

thecroc4 wrote:
July 24, 2019, 9:43 am
Hi Douglas
At the moment we have no pups available. We're giving our female a rest. I dont know anyone else who has retrievers in Udon, but you could check out the local Thai adds to see if any available.Sorry I couldnt be more help and good luck with your search.
Gary

Digdown
New Member
Posts: 8
Joined: March 14, 2016, 2:32 pm

Re: Beautiful Golden Retriever Puppies

Post by Digdown » July 28, 2019, 9:32 am

DD,
Thanks for the tip, we have looked up PP but unfortunately PP's higher price is a way higher than what I have seen from other breeders and way beyond my budget even though I don't doubt their service is well worth it.

Appreciate you taking the time to reply and enjoy your mastiff,

Douglas
DuiDui49 wrote:
July 24, 2019, 10:37 am
Perfect Pedigree,if you are willing to pay a higher price..Just bought my AmStaff from them,wort every penny,service,support,everything was taken care of in a very proffessional way.They are situated in Chang Mai.

Goodluck..//DD

DuiDui49
udonmap.com
Posts: 875
Joined: March 15, 2006, 3:10 pm
Location: Koh Samui

Re: Beautiful Golden Retriever Puppies

Post by DuiDui49 » July 29, 2019, 3:52 pm

Digdown wrote:
July 28, 2019, 9:32 am
DD,
Thanks for the tip, we have looked up PP but unfortunately PP's higher price is a way higher than what I have seen from other breeders and way beyond my budget even though I don't doubt their service is well worth it.

Appreciate you taking the time to reply and enjoy your mastiff,

Douglas
DuiDui49 wrote:
July 24, 2019, 10:37 am
Perfect Pedigree,if you are willing to pay a higher price..Just bought my AmStaff from them,wort every penny,service,support,everything was taken care of in a very proffessional way.They are situated in Chang Mai.

Goodluck..//DD
Just to correct you and fellow readers of this post..is NOT a Mastiff..mine is a 4.5 month old American Staffordshire Terrier (AmStaff).This is NOT my dog,but how this breed looks.
Image
Best regards
//DuiDui
"Exercise is individual and nutrition is queen: together, you have a kingdom."

“Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues but the parent of all others.” 

"To grow and mature demands time and willingness to learn from your own misstakes"

User avatar
AlexO
udonmap.com
Posts: 722
Joined: June 8, 2015, 11:45 am
Location: Nong Lat Udon

Re: Beautiful Golden Retriever Puppies

Post by AlexO » July 31, 2019, 4:29 pm

We bought our Golden Retriever from a local lady (Nong Lat) who has a really nice looking breeding pair. He has turned out to be a great dog both as a pet and guard dog. I will get the missus to enquire if she has any new pups for sale or if she is planning to breed soon. I think we paid 1500 Baht for ours just over a year ago.

glalt
udonmap.com
Posts: 1672
Joined: January 14, 2007, 10:35 am
Location: Nong Hin, Loei

Re: Beautiful Golden Retriever Puppies

Post by glalt » July 31, 2019, 7:56 pm

Be careful with your dogs. My very large Golden male loved everyone and he loved riding in the back of the pickup truck. Because he loved to ride in the back of a pickup truck he was stolen. He was seen hopping in the back of a pickup that no one recognized and he was gone. Rewards were offered but no luck getting him back. I only hope the bastard who stole him took good care of him. That has now been several years ago.

Digdown
New Member
Posts: 8
Joined: March 14, 2016, 2:32 pm

Re: Beautiful Golden Retriever Puppies

Post by Digdown » November 2, 2019, 5:37 pm

Our 10 YO son needs a new pal, his last dog was accidently run over and he is distraught. We are in search of a golden retriever puppy for his birthday. Any leads would be appreciated . Douglas 0879876573

Digdown
New Member
Posts: 8
Joined: March 14, 2016, 2:32 pm

Re: Beautiful Golden Retriever Puppies

Post by Digdown » November 2, 2019, 8:39 pm

AlexO wrote:
July 31, 2019, 4:29 pm
We bought our Golden Retriever from a local lady (Nong Lat) who has a really nice looking breeding pair. He has turned out to be a great dog both as a pet and guard dog. I will get the missus to enquire if she has any new pups for sale or if she is planning to breed soon. I think we paid 1500 Baht for ours just over a year ago.
Alex, we are still looking for a puppy, any luck with Nong Lat lady

User avatar
AlexO
udonmap.com
Posts: 722
Joined: June 8, 2015, 11:45 am
Location: Nong Lat Udon

Re: Beautiful Golden Retriever Puppies

Post by AlexO » November 2, 2019, 11:38 pm

Digdown wrote:
November 2, 2019, 8:39 pm
AlexO wrote:
July 31, 2019, 4:29 pm
We bought our Golden Retriever from a local lady (Nong Lat) who has a really nice looking breeding pair. He has turned out to be a great dog both as a pet and guard dog. I will get the missus to enquire if she has any new pups for sale or if she is planning to breed soon. I think we paid 1500 Baht for ours just over a year ago.
Alex, we are still looking for a puppy, any luck with Nong Lat lady
I see both the Mama and Papa of our "Chane' running about but as usual if you ask a Thai to ask a question for you , It goes in the "I Forget" bin. Will chase up tomorrow. If not them I will try and find someone who has retrievers who fancy breeding. Getting sick of keeping him away from our Beagles, the horny bugger.

User avatar
AlexO
udonmap.com
Posts: 722
Joined: June 8, 2015, 11:45 am
Location: Nong Lat Udon

Re: Beautiful Golden Retriever Puppies

Post by AlexO » November 3, 2019, 1:53 pm

AlexO wrote:
November 2, 2019, 11:38 pm
Digdown wrote:
November 2, 2019, 8:39 pm
AlexO wrote:
July 31, 2019, 4:29 pm
We bought our Golden Retriever from a local lady (Nong Lat) who has a really nice looking breeding pair. He has turned out to be a great dog both as a pet and guard dog. I will get the missus to enquire if she has any new pups for sale or if she is planning to breed soon. I think we paid 1500 Baht for ours just over a year ago.
Alex, we are still looking for a puppy, any luck with Nong Lat lady
I see both the Mama and Papa of our "Chane' running about but as usual if you ask a Thai to ask a question for you , It goes in the "I Forget" bin. Will chase up tomorrow. If not them I will try and find someone who has retrievers who fancy breeding. Getting sick of keeping him away from our Beagles, the horny bugger.
The missus spoke to the owner of the mama and papa today. She said she was not breeding any more as dogs are getting a bit older now. Her husband said he could get a Golden Retriever from Bangkok but it would be around 6K baht. It might be better if you could source as he will be adding his cut in that cost. Sorry for any disappointment.

Post Reply

Return to “Miscellaneous goods for sale/wanted/free”