Xmas Stuff for sale

Miscellaneous goods for sale/wanted/free in Udon Thani
pal52
udonmap.com

Re: Xmas Stuff for sale

Post by pal52 » December 9, 2016, 4:01 pm

pomouk wrote:Just back from the UK and i have Xmas Puds, Mince Pies,Cheeses. and a few Selection boxes if any one wants to buy them off me, Pm me with your phone number and i will get back to u

Mince Pies in 12s and 24s
Cheeses in 1 Kgs pkts
Xmas Puds in 500 Gms
You could have at least replied to people who did PM you.
It does not cost much for a phone call to at least show you were genuine & be polite & courteous.

cjd01
udonmap.com

Post by cjd01 » December 10, 2016, 7:43 am

+1

fogeyes
udonmap.com

Post by fogeyes » December 10, 2016, 12:28 pm

Totally genuine.
What i asked for i got.
Nice fella,too

Liam Dale
udonmap.com

Post by Liam Dale » December 10, 2016, 5:34 pm

Totally genuine = 1
----- = 4.. ;-)

pomouk
udonmap.com

Post by pomouk » December 11, 2016, 3:12 pm

----- as sold all the goods so you have missed out on a bargain with the way talk about people as i was doing it as a good will for xmas so maybe you should have PM me sooner as i took it as first come first served

waii waii
udonmap.com

Post by waii waii » December 12, 2016, 9:15 am

fogeyes wrote:Totally genuine.
What i asked for i got.
Nice fella,too
You got your stuff from me on my post,this was someone else selling stuff who first tagged on to my thread for Christmas goodies....

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » December 12, 2016, 4:49 pm

I got the stuff I ordered from waii waii too, and a bit more, top bloke, thanks!
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Liam Dale
udonmap.com

Post by Liam Dale » December 12, 2016, 6:30 pm

Yes.. Waii was cool and delivered perfect.. the other fella was a numpty.. and btw.. I was prob FIRST in his PM queue..
Hence.. #-----. ;-0

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » December 12, 2016, 7:37 pm

well looks like ----- was using waii waii's classified to sell his own stuff leading to confusion and waii waii looking like he was unreliable. from what I can tell ----- didn't supply any members that requested stuff. waii waii basically got stuffed because of it. never seen that one done before. anyone got a car for sale for 500,000, I will jump in and reduce the price for you to 300,000 and get your customers to pm me instead :lol: of course I won't reply though :lol:
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Liam Dale
udonmap.com

Post by Liam Dale » December 12, 2016, 7:48 pm

Hi papa.. yes.. Stuart the waii waii.. is a good fella.. he is even having his brother bring me some medic stuff over in Jan.. Im reasonably sure I was first in the PM queue.. cos I wanted the cheese!

I think ----- is a fair summary.. I stand by that.. end of chat for me.

NOW I gotta just work out where YOU are one time.. without getting shot by snipers from towers etc.. ;-)

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » December 12, 2016, 8:56 pm

Well done waii waii on the good deed and helping your new mates out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

waii waii
udonmap.com

Post by waii waii » December 13, 2016, 10:04 am

papafarang wrote:well looks like ----- was using waii waii's classified to sell his own stuff leading to confusion and waii waii looking like he was unreliable. from what I can tell ----- didn't supply any members that requested stuff. waii waii basically got stuffed because of it. never seen that one done before. anyone got a car for sale for 500,000, I will jump in and reduce the price for you to 300,000 and get your customers to pm me instead :lol: of course I won't reply though :lol:
Your right about that,i think a few people lost out on getting stuff they either thought i had changed my user name or had 2 accounts,which is against the forum rules so i would not do that anyway.
still the people who first contacted me had my email and kept in touch even adding to their orders while i was in the UK,they got their stuff from me and were happy,more is coming in January for ome of them as well...
i am reliable,if i say i will do it i do it...

waii waii
udonmap.com

Post by waii waii » December 13, 2016, 10:07 am

Liam Dale wrote:Hi papa.. yes.. Stuart the waii waii.. is a good fella.. he is even having his brother bring me some medic stuff over in Jan.. Im reasonably sure I was first in the PM queue.. cos I wanted the cheese!

I think ----- is a fair summary.. I stand by that.. end of chat for me.

NOW I gotta just work out where YOU are one time.. without getting shot by snipers from towers etc.. ;-)
Cheers for the feedback,your stuff will be here the date i said no worries about getting it from me.

waii waii
udonmap.com

Post by waii waii » December 13, 2016, 10:10 am

vincemunday wrote:I got the stuff I ordered from waii waii too, and a bit more, top bloke, thanks!
Thanks, and your other stuff will be here ready for you on the date i said..there will be a few extras to choose from as well..

waii waii
udonmap.com

Post by waii waii » December 13, 2016, 10:28 am

Barney wrote:Well done waii waii on the good deed and helping your new mates out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks,its a shame this other thread tagged on to mine and messed it up for some people,there a few who lost out as they thought it was my post.as i said more space next month so i "waii waii" will have some more stuff that will 100% be here....

Return to “Miscellaneous goods for sale/wanted/free”