Royal Enfield wanted.

Motorbikes for Sale & Wanted in Udon Thani area
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
jeebeeg
udonmap.com

Royal Enfield wanted.

Post by jeebeeg » September 16, 2023, 3:03 pm

Looking for an Enfield, preferably a 500.
All info welcome, all offers considered.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Re: Royal Enfield wanted.

Post by Doodoo » September 16, 2023, 6:36 pm

There is a dealer on Hwy 2 on the edge of Udonthani going towards Khon Kaen on the east side of the road

deankham
udonmap.com

Post by deankham » September 17, 2023, 1:28 pm

https://www.bahtsold.com/quicksearch2?m ... top=1&ca=3

Is a few for sale on bahtsold. Although none in Udon area. However I'm told that it is a lot easier and cheaper than you'd imagine to ship a motorbike / scooter with Thai Post incase of buying one in say Pattaya or Bangkok.

Good luck with your search. I like the look of the Classic in either Battle Green or Desert Storm;

jeebeeg
udonmap.com

Post by jeebeeg » October 5, 2023, 7:22 pm

Succes !

Thanks for the help and the reactions, I have bought a nice Classic 500 from 2021.

Jeebeeg.

Return to “Motorbikes For Sale/Wanted”