Motorcycle for sale Benelli 300 like new

Motorbikes for Sale & Wanted in Udon Thani area
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
Toonses
udonmap.com

Motorcycle for sale Benelli 300 like new

Post by Toonses » December 16, 2019, 11:11 am

Benelli 300 like new

dragonz
udonmap.com

Re: Motorcycle for sale Benelli 300 like new

Post by dragonz » December 17, 2019, 8:03 am

There`s a coincidence . There were 2 bellini 300 motorbikes for sale nearly this time last year . Jan i think . both with no info from people who just registered .. one i could not contact the other wanted 20,000 baht deposit and 10,000 baht to deliver it to me without photos . When i queried them i was attacked on here by the usual suspects for being unfair then punished for my posts
I am sure this ad is 100% legit .
Could you please tell me if the bike is in thailand , if so what city . the mileage , year ,condition colour or better still post a photo ,.
thank you

NongKhaiLee
udonmap.com

Post by NongKhaiLee » December 18, 2019, 9:40 am

No Price...no pics...no phone

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » December 18, 2019, 3:39 pm

NongKhaiLee wrote:
December 18, 2019, 9:40 am
No Price...no pics...no phone
Dont say anything bad or you will be lambasted by the forum members as i was when i queried this ad and a few more last year . trying to protect people from scammers is frowned upon on here . this was one of them . wanted 20, 000baht deposit and 10,000 baht to deliver said if i did not want the bike they would refund me . There was another one but was deleted i think also an mu pick up obvious scam but i took a lot of flack just for querying it same as anyone who queries prices etc NOT ALLOWED
BENNELI TORNADO MODEL FOR SALE
Post by siambella » January 7, 2018, 1:14 am
In excellent condition, year 2016 August, just being serviced buy benelli main dealer have receipt,
11500 kilometres, can test drive bike please only serious buyers, extremely good value for money and for its performance,
New price 140000
Selling price 79.500,
Possible to deliver plus expenses,
Location. Pattaya,

Return to “Motorbikes For Sale/Wanted”