2 motorbikes for sale

Motorbikes for Sale & Wanted in Udon Thani area
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
MichaelZ
udonmap.com

2 motorbikes for sale

Post by MichaelZ » March 14, 2019, 9:57 am

Hi guys,

As we are thinking of buying new bike soon I would like our 2 old ones let go as soon as possible.
One is Yamaha KE149 in blue color.
The bike is broken . it hasn't been used for 3 years , we took it apart with wife's cousin and he said the coolant is mixing with gas and cannot start the engine. Also as you can see on the photo , the electrics has been cut , so.. For parts or for repair.
Second bike is pink Yamaha Fino .
It is not in perfect condition I admit, the bodywork is a bit loose, the mirrors don't fit properly, front light not work and some other minor problems so will need some maintenance , bit it works!
We drive it everyday and despite all of that it is still very useful bike :).

We wish to sell them quickly, so if anyone would be interested, please contact anytime. But as mentioned , bear in mind condition of both bikes and inspections is recommended.

We are in Nong Han area, by the main road, 40 km East from Udon. Delivery would be possible.

Also, if anyone would know a shop in Udon which would be happy to buy bikes from us, I would appreciate sending be contact or location :)

Blue bike - 5 000 baht
Pink bike - 11 000 baht.
Will sell both for 15 000.
Both with green books, but no insurance .

Mike ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my H60-L12 using Tapatalk

mech_401
udonmap.com

Re: 2 motorbikes for sale

Post by mech_401 » March 14, 2019, 1:09 pm

1st bike ( blue) is a yamaha mio 125cc approx
year of manufacture 2558 missing mirrors for this bike mounted on fino . its not possible for coolant to mix with petrol. more likely ran out of motor oil
very common , sad cables cut to remove battery

2nd bike (pink) yamaha fino 115cc approx year
of manufacture 2552 . registration & compulsory
insurance about 300฿ per year. all years paid . :-k

MichaelZ
udonmap.com

Post by MichaelZ » March 14, 2019, 1:30 pm

mech_401 wrote:1st bike ( blue) is a yamaha mio 125cc approx
year of manufacture 2558 missing mirrors for this bike mounted on fino . its not possible for coolant to mix with petrol. more likely ran out of motor oil
very common , sad cables cut to remove battery

2nd bike (pink) yamaha fino 115cc approx year
of manufacture 2552 . registration & compulsory
insurance about 300฿ per year. all years paid . :-k
Thank you for these information :)
I am not a mechanic and don't know much about bike parts:)
The mirrors could have been swapped indeed, and as for the coolant mixing with gasoline.. It is definitely mixing with something , when we opened the tub underneath , mix of two liquids came out, I thought it was oil, but cousin says its gas... Don't ask me ;) As I mentioned, buyer should inspect the bikes before buying.
Regards ,
M

mech_401
udonmap.com

Post by mech_401 » March 14, 2019, 1:35 pm

just trying to be helpful. ive no doubt the mishaps occurred in your absence. these tiny scooters only
hold .8 liter oil when full. very easy to run low :|

John Jones
udonmap.com

Post by John Jones » March 20, 2019, 7:36 am

Taking a look at these two bikes and the tax issue? how long ago were they taxed, can only assume that spare value is the only sensible way to go, under those circumstances, my offer would be 5000bt for both, sorry no offence but have to look at what's in front of you?

choi choi
udonmap.com

Post by choi choi » March 21, 2019, 5:53 pm

Either a cracked cylinder head or gasket blown, or oil ring broken. This bike has coolant?
Can be fixed.At a price. Would 4,500 OK? deliverd Nong Sam Rong

MichaelZ
udonmap.com

Post by MichaelZ » March 29, 2019, 12:04 pm

choi choi wrote:Either a cracked cylinder head or gasket blown, or oil ring broken. This bike has coolant?
Can be fixed.At a price. Would 4,500 OK? deliverd Nong Sam Rong
PM sent.

choi choi
udonmap.com

Post by choi choi » March 31, 2019, 7:22 am

Thanks Mike. Now I wont get bored.I'll fix it!

MichaelZ
udonmap.com

Post by MichaelZ » March 31, 2019, 8:18 am

Thank you!
Blue bike sold, pink still available :)

Dangs

Post by Dangs » May 31, 2019, 9:47 pm

Hi Michael,
I will give you 8000 for the Fino if you are able to deliver it to udon ring road over the weekend. As long as the greenbook and test ride check out I will take it off your hands.
Dan

choi choi
udonmap.com

Post by choi choi » June 1, 2019, 8:54 am

Just out of interest,I bought the blue bike.
The electric wires were hade been gnawed through inside the conduit .
As would not start, checked carburetter. ...Dry as a bone and filled with green corrosion!
Oil in the water, caused by oil pump seal leak.(Real pain in the ass to do,as have take half the engine apart to access it!
As the owner said.Not used for 3 years.obviously so! 25,000 kliks on the clock
Now runs so good.Enjoyed fixing it!

MichaelZ
udonmap.com

Post by MichaelZ » June 1, 2019, 10:44 am

Dan, and everyone !
Morning and apologies for late response.
I am very to say this but at this moment the bike is not available for sale due to its condition...
(Not)funny story, member of the family has put apple juice instead of gas to it a week ago and...well , you can imagine what happened after. We took all the body parts off and tried to clean everything but it seems at this moment the bike is dead. I will take to the shop this week and fix it and as soon as its up and running I will let you know.
I'm sorry for that guys :(
Mike

Dangs

Post by Dangs » June 2, 2019, 8:51 am

Crikey.. That's the first time I have heard of the extended family ever returning a borrowed bike full of "juice" \:D/
5000 baht, as is today only special if you want to unload it without the hassle of repairs. The greenbook and spares is all that I am interested in so you have a unique buyer for what is fast becoming a wreck by the sounds of things.

Lock up the new bike when you make the purchase Mike ;)

MichaelZ
udonmap.com

Post by MichaelZ » June 2, 2019, 12:14 pm

Dan,
Just send you message !:)
Yes, apparently for some people can confuse bottle of green juice in plastic bottle with a bottle of green gasoline . Strange.
I am glad to hear the the blue bike is serving well his new Owner :)
M

Return to “Motorbikes For Sale/Wanted”