Used Car Dealers

Cars & Trucks For Sale/Wanted in Udon Thani and surrounding area
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
threestags
udonmap.com

Used Car Dealers

Post by threestags » October 22, 2022, 4:00 am

Anyone know of any reputable used car dealers in Udon Thani? I am looking to buy a small car.

Isaanfarang
udonmap.com

Re: Used Car Dealers

Post by Isaanfarang » October 22, 2022, 11:04 am

The second hand car dealer in Udonthani are all overpriced and not all trustworthy. Cars are much cheaper in Bangkok. I searched in Udonthani for a long time and then bought my car in Bangkok and drove it to Udonthani myself.
I found the ad here: http://www.one2car.com/

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 22, 2022, 11:57 am

yea agree with IF on the used dealers in Isaan .. you are just buying a reppoed auctioned vehicle thats had a detail or a part exchange with issues, MUST check for any outstanding finance.

Cars n Trucks in Bkk are better value and in some cases can save quite a few baht n drive it up to Udon as IF did... one issue with Bkk vehicles is flood damage that cannot be detected until its too late and there will be a lot of them on the market in the coming months both for sale privately and via dealers.

it may be wiser to go for a new not secondhand if possible.. however good luck with any vehicle you end up getting ..

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

threestags
udonmap.com

Post by threestags » October 23, 2022, 5:51 am

Thanks guys. Will spend some time in Bangkok.

Cheers

BillaRickaDickay
udonmap.com

Post by BillaRickaDickay » October 23, 2022, 8:27 am

www.kaidee.com

Lots of Vehicles from all over.
He's got his little y-fronts and he's got his little vest, Chaz Jankel, 1998. Mash it up Harry.

deankham
udonmap.com

Post by deankham » October 23, 2022, 1:05 pm

Another good option can be finding a used car owned by an ex-pat.

Of course not always the case, but quite often the expats like to follow the recommended service plans and get everything done by the main dealer.

The last used pick-up I bought was from an American guy. It was 5 or 6 years old with over KM100K but was in perfect condition. He's done every service early and replaced anything that needed replacing at the main dealer.

Pro V1
udonmap.com

Post by Pro V1 » October 23, 2022, 3:00 pm

deankham wrote:
October 23, 2022, 1:05 pm
Another good option can be finding a used car owned by an ex-pat.

Of course not always the case, but quite often the expats like to follow the recommended service plans and get everything done by the main dealer.

The last used pick-up I bought was from an American guy. It was 5 or 6 years old with over KM100K but was in perfect condition. He's done every service early and replaced anything that needed replacing at the main dealer.
Agree 100% mate. Indeed the only used vehicle I would be interested in would be one from an expat. Getting a vehicle serviced regularly IME doesn’t happen the same as it does back in Falangland. I’ve sold an Isuzu pickup and a Honda car through Udonmap. They were low mileage, in immaculate condition and with a full service history from the main dealer. In other words the new owner was buying with confidence.
Maybe the OP could place a ‘Car Wanted’ advert in Udonmap.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » October 23, 2022, 4:59 pm

I would have thought the confirmed service history and general condition of the vehicle was more important than the nationality of the seller. ;)

UdonExpat
udonmap.com

Post by UdonExpat » December 4, 2023, 1:22 am

My brother-in-law owns a used car business. Several of my ex-pat friends have bought cars from him over the past 20 years and have been satisfied with their purchases and his business practices. His main sales office is located on Hwy 2 north of the ring road. https://www.google.com/maps/place/%E0%B ... ?entry=ttu

Return to “Cars & Trucks For Sale/Wanted”