Coming Soon:2011 Mitsubishi Triton 2WD Auto Full Option 4 door

Cars & Trucks For Sale/Wanted in Udon Thani and surrounding area
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
deankham
udonmap.com

Coming Soon:2011 Mitsubishi Triton 2WD Auto Full Option 4 door

Post by deankham » August 26, 2020, 3:17 pm

Hi Guys,

Once the borders open up again and the wife & little one can leave we will not be back to Udon very much for the coming years (touch wood).

Therefore instead of parking the truck at the out-laws will probably sell our much loved and well looked after Triton.

Few pictures below to get some interested. Key features

* 2011 year with full Mitsubishi main dealer service history. All jobs done such as timing chain replaced at 100,000 KM
* Currently done KM 125,000, Engine feels as good as new. Last service a week ago when the pictures were taken at the Mitsu dealer)
* New wheels, tyres (Yokohama), brake disks and pads all done in 2019
* New front and rear bash guards, new rear bed liner and new wheel arch extenders all done in 2019 / 2020
* We are 2nd owner only. 1st owner was American guy who took very good care of the car. Was like new when we bought it in 2017
* Interior is in very good condition. Black leather seats, reversing camera, Automatic transmission.

Asking price will be approx 370K baht. Value of extras recently fitted is around 60 - 70k baht.

Hopefully will be available to sell in September / October
Attachments
3410.jpg
2011 Triton
3409.jpg
2011 Triton
3408.jpg
2011 Triton

mark@udon

Re: Coming Soon:2011 Mitsubishi Triton 2WD Auto Full Option 4 door

Post by mark@udon » November 17, 2020, 2:12 pm

Can you give me update on the car , I’m looking to buy a vehicle in Udon Thani in the next month or so ?
Thank you Mark

deankham
udonmap.com

Post by deankham » November 17, 2020, 4:51 pm

Hi Mark,

We still have the car. Still waiting for my wife to get permission to travel during Covid. As soon as we get an update on dates will let you know.

Thanks,
Dean

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » November 29, 2020, 3:08 pm

Dean, Are You sure you had the Timing CHAIN Changed ?? I Have a Mitsu G Wagon & The Mechanics at their Nong Khai Branch said You NEVER Have to change the Chain, Only if it's a Timing BELT....Mine has the CHAIN & Has now done 142k ( Over 19 Years Old ) I Bought it NEW & Never had any problems....

deankham
udonmap.com

Post by deankham » November 29, 2020, 8:40 pm

Hi Alan, yes you are correct it has a timing BELT, my mistake.

Anyway the Belt has been changed at 100K miles along with all the other bits that go with it (pulley wheels, etc).

thecroc4
udonmap.com

Post by thecroc4 » November 29, 2020, 9:33 pm

747man wrote:
November 29, 2020, 3:08 pm
Dean, Are You sure you had the Timing CHAIN Changed ?? I Have a Mitsu G Wagon & The Mechanics at their Nong Khai Branch said You NEVER Have to change the Chain, Only if it's a Timing BELT....Mine has the CHAIN & Has now done 142k ( Over 19 Years Old ) I Bought it NEW & Never had any problems....
Any QUALIFIED mechanic would know that you DO have to replace a timing chain. Granted a chain will last a lot longer than a belt but usually around 180kms you will need to replace a chain, maybe sooner depending on the wear and tear, not something id take a chance on! (Especially the age of your car!)

deankham
udonmap.com

SOLD:2011 Mitsubishi Triton 2WD Auto Full Option 4 door

Post by deankham » April 22, 2021, 8:43 am

--SOLD SOLD SOLD--

It has gone to a good home in a temple about an hour north of udon. The members of the temple all donated the cash for them to buy the truck and 3 monks turned up to take her away.

They seemed over the moon with it and we received lots of pictures of it being blessed back at the temple.

Nice to know it's gone to a good home :)

Return to “Cars & Trucks For Sale/Wanted”