MAZDA Familia, 1998 5sp, LPG

Cars & Trucks For Sale/Wanted in Udon Thani and surrounding area
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
Wide Awake
udonmap.com

Post by Wide Awake » August 4, 2019, 12:17 am

New Tag and insurance and LPG inspection, June 25, 2019
Have Blue Book since 2010..
Very reliable, 5sp, heavy duty clutch, "carburated"..no electronic things to make problems.
If you appreciate an older truck, easy to take care yourself, this is it.
AC does work, needs charging..300tb I never use it.
154,000 kms on the clock
Aluminum alloy rims, tires from Maxxims
recent brakes, shocks, tires all good tread, new muffler 2 yrs ago,
Truck has "posi" traction..both back wheels turn
Has room in back for two more "small" people.
Truck is VERY "zippy" ..good in city driving..small enough for the markets.
Has some "dings", but those are to keep other cars from hitting me. lol
Can be seen in Udon Thani,,my Repair man for almost 10 years also installed the LPG,,he has a Shop not far.
Only 45k, cheaper than a motorbike and safer
LPG runs about 350tb per fill-up. So if you do alot of diving, this will pay for itself soon. Good for Delivery or small business..better than a Tuk Tuk. Will cruise at 100ks , can do 110ks easy.
Please contact by email: [email protected]
Attachments
IMGP0012.JPG
IMGP0008 (2).JPG
IMGP0007.JPG
IMGP0006.JPG
IMGP0003.JPG
IMGP0002.JPG

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Re: MAZDA Familia, 1998 5sp, LPG

Post by newtovillagelife » August 4, 2019, 11:47 am

How many KMs do you get from a fill up.

Wide Awake
udonmap.com

Post by Wide Awake » August 4, 2019, 12:54 pm

Please direct any questions to my email....I check that all day long.
[email protected]
The LPG meter has 3 lights, all green. When all 3 lights go off, you get a red light. After that, you still have at least 25kms. The tank is basically the same as a gas tank in a car, except most cars take 1000tb-1400tb to fill.
Big difference. And when running on LPG it burns much cleaner than benzine. From Benzine to LPG is like having your car run "new" again. Benzine is just dirty and bad for the engine.

Wide Awake
udonmap.com

Post by Wide Awake » August 5, 2019, 7:20 am

For those emailing me to ask "why am I selling my truck"? I am leaving Thailand the end of this month. Its really a very good, reliable little truck. I only have good memories from it.
Also, I still have many household items left. Please look in Merchandise, or Furnature catorgory here. Sorry, forgot which one I put it in.
Remember , EMAIL me for quick responce. I am in Udon, close to T-Bar, Los Amegos, the old BenchWarmers.
Thanks again [email protected]

Return to “Cars & Trucks For Sale/Wanted”