Samlor

Cars & Trucks For Sale/Wanted in Udon Thani and surrounding area
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
jdrags1
udonmap.com

Samlor

Post by jdrags1 » November 23, 2018, 5:50 am

200cc Samlor with reverse and electric start. Farang seat. Bought new. under 4,000 kilometers. 55,000 baht

dragonz
udonmap.com

Re: Samlor

Post by dragonz » November 23, 2018, 2:31 pm

will not sell without Photos , bought from where ? Reason for selling . Location , are you in udon ? Email or phone number for the majority of people who read this forum but cannot post on here

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » November 23, 2018, 2:53 pm

dragonz wrote:
November 23, 2018, 2:31 pm
... the majority of people who read this forum but cannot post on here
Everyone can post on Udon Map. If you are having any difficulties, please send me a note and let's get it fixed!! Send to: [email protected]

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » November 24, 2018, 6:15 pm

Udon Map wrote:
November 23, 2018, 2:53 pm
dragonz wrote:
November 23, 2018, 2:31 pm
... the majority of people who read this forum but cannot post on here
Everyone can post on Udon Map. If you are having any difficulties, please send me a note and let's get it fixed!! Send to: [email protected]
No you misunderstand .What i mean is that probably only about 10% of people who read this forum are registered members . If you are not a member then you cannot post . I have 4 friends where i live , 2 in udon and 1 in nakha . All read this forum but have no wish to join because of the people on here . Thats what they say not me .If you leave a number or email address you will reach a lot more people ,.
Secondly this is a forum . I have my opinion same as you ! I think that someone who registers just to sell something then posts an ad that is misleading or vague is rude and arrogant . That is my opinion . This add calls a tuk tuk a samlor ( bicycle rickshaw), i know lots of variations but i have had 3 tuk tuks for 10 yrs from atipongs and ake pannich and they call thgem tuk tuks so who would say a 3 wheel bicycle has a 200cc engine ? I am just about to trade in my old one for a 200cc model . Should i just offer the seller the price without seeing it ? This add is vague , misleading and suspicious and i think as a potential purchaser i have the right to ask questions

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » November 24, 2018, 7:50 pm

dragonz wrote:
November 24, 2018, 6:15 pm
I think that someone who registers just to sell something then posts an ad that is misleading or vague is rude and arrogant. That is my opinion. This add calls a tuk tuk a samlor (bicycle rickshaw), i know lots of variations but i have had 3 tuk tuks for 10 yrs from atipongs and ake pannich and they call thgem tuk tuks so who would say a 3 wheel bicycle has a 200cc engine? I am just about to trade in my old one for a 200cc model. Should i just offer the seller the price without seeing it? This add is vague, misleading and suspicious and i think as a potential purchaser i have the right to ask questions
Yes, of course you can ask questions. I was merely responding to your suggestion that not everyone can post. Just a miscommunication.

One possibility you might consider, however, -- perhaps the poster doesn't know the difference between a tuk-tuk and a samlor, or has the terms confused. Pictures would def help.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » November 25, 2018, 7:47 am

This is not the first time Dragonz has got his knickers in a twist over an advert on classified .
The last time he accused someone of being dishonest with his add for a MU7 , and had no intention whatsoever of buying .
Personally i think a farang in a Tuk Tuk is taking the going native bit too far . they just look sad .

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » November 25, 2018, 5:23 pm

saint wrote:
November 25, 2018, 7:47 am
This is not the first time Dragonz has got his knickers in a twist over an advert on classified .
The last time he accused someone of being dishonest with his add for a MU7 , and had no intention whatsoever of buying .
Personally i think a farang in a Tuk Tuk is taking the going native bit too far . they just look sad .
you say this because you know nothing ., I git into ma twist because 2 ads selling motorcycles tried to scam me and i was penalised by udon map because of it . Both asked me to send deposits to secure the sale , one in pattaya aske me to send deposit and transport costs to udon but would refund me if i did not want the bike i had never seen . 1 asked for a deposit to hold the bike for me 2 days after it was posted as sold on udon map.
So a tuk tuk is sad , is a bicycle sad , is a motorbike sad ?Youi are sufferinring from thai derangement syndrome where you think what you drive is relevant to how high up the ladder you are.
I have been driving tuk tuks for 11 yrs, Thais love me , have lots of tuk tuk driver friends in udon and have a good fun life . My 2 boys always want to go on the tuk tuk before the car . Perhaps you should get rid of your predjudicies and try it yourself
I have 2 motorcycles , 1 motorcycle (new) with a side car with roof , 1 toyota hyundai 1500cc . 3 bicycles and 1 skateboard and 1 650cc tuk tuk with music player big speakes all which enhance my life and i would not ever think it was sad if i saw a farang on roller skates . Going native ? Wish my uk friends could see what you just wrote as they all tell me they would love a tuk tuk mr. vip

mech_401
udonmap.com

Post by mech_401 » November 26, 2018, 12:13 am

entymology - samlor สามล้อ simply means 3 wheels ตุ๊กตุ๊ก tuktuk refers to the original bkk propane powered rickshaws due to their unique sound . skylab is a more recent term . on akepanich website all 3-4 terms are used. siplor = 10 wheel truck

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » November 26, 2018, 4:40 am

Wow ,havent you got the dream garage !!! Now i wish i was you , fun fun fun all the way .
You are right i am suffering from derangement syndrome , driving a vehicle that has a heater in the cold season , aircon when its hot ,seat belts , and airbags for my safety , and i dont mean a kid stood in front of me holding the handlebars !!!
If you think you look cool driving your tuk tuk with your music going , wind in your hair , good for you . Take no notice of me , im deranged .
Its only my opinion , and like arse holes we all have one .

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » November 26, 2018, 10:53 am

Dragonz So now you sabotage people's adverts for what revenge. Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me. You can't keep destroying peopled adverts because of your past experiences. Logic says go see the Tuk Tuk talk to the owner examine the tuk tuk check ownership papers test drive and if all good buy if not go home oh and never send money first

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » November 26, 2018, 11:37 am

Deleted

NongKhaiLee
udonmap.com

Post by NongKhaiLee » November 26, 2018, 2:45 pm

I hope you sell your samlor, or tuktuk, whichever it is, and I do agree pictures will help.I have been driving them for ten years here and really could care less what anyone thinks I look like. Maybe people should care more about what their insides look like than their outsides.

Rattlemycage
udonmap.com

Post by Rattlemycage » November 30, 2018, 11:07 am

Dragonz, I have no intention of getting involved in the practical terms of this post. However, I was asked, if not interrogated as to why my MU7 was in such good condition and that was the reason you bought a pick up instead. I spent a fair bit of time answering all the questions, but to no avail. Maybe you should think of other people before demanding answers and expressing your opinions.
Selling things in Thailand is not easy. Give people a little respect as you would expect them to respect you. By the way my MU7 is STILL for sale. Cheers guys.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » November 30, 2018, 3:04 pm

Im , not surprised its still for sale . Put some grim on the rad cap , and move the drivers seat back.
Seriously , i think you will be lucky to sell it before next year , what with Christmas , and new year coming up .
But good luck anyway , nice car . Bump your ad .

Rattlemycage
udonmap.com

Post by Rattlemycage » November 30, 2018, 5:57 pm

Thanks Saint. Bump my ad? whats that all about?

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » December 1, 2018, 6:07 am

Put your ad back up on here again , just to keep it on the front page .

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » December 2, 2018, 3:33 pm

When you register for udon map your first 10-15 post are checked before they are posted to make sure you are legit and they are ok. When you register to sell something you can instantly post without any check.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » December 2, 2018, 8:15 pm

dragonz wrote:
December 2, 2018, 3:33 pm
When you register for udon map your first 10-15 post are checked before they are posted to make sure you are legit and they are ok. When you register to sell something you can instantly post without any check.
That's incorrect. It's the same registration for the Classifieds as it is for the rest of the forum. The Classifieds are just another section of the forum. The first ten posts are reviewed regardless of whether they're in discussion topics or in the Classifieds.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » December 2, 2018, 8:29 pm

dragonz wrote:
November 25, 2018, 5:23 pm
saint wrote:
November 25, 2018, 7:47 am
you say this because you know nothing ., I git into ma twist because 2 ads selling motorcycles tried to scam me and i was penalised by udon map because of it . Both asked me to send deposits to secure the sale , one in pattaya aske me to send deposit and transport costs to udon but would refund me if i did not want the bike i had never seen . 1 asked for a deposit to hold the bike for me 2 days after it was posted as sold on udon map.
So a tuk tuk is sad , is a bicycle sad , is a motorbike sad ?Youi are sufferinring from thai derangement syndrome where you think what you drive is relevant to how high up the ladder you are.
I have been driving tuk tuks for 11 yrs, Thais love me , have lots of tuk tuk driver friends in udon and have a good fun life . My 2 boys always want to go on the tuk tuk before the car . Perhaps you should get rid of your predjudicies and try it yourself
I have 2 motorcycles , 1 motorcycle (new) with a side car with roof , 1 toyota hyundai 1500cc . 3 bicycles and 1 skateboard and 1 650cc tuk tuk with music player big speakes all which enhance my life and i would not ever think it was sad if i saw a farang on roller skates . Going native ? Wish my uk friends could see what you just wrote as they all tell me they would love a tuk tuk mr. vip
Just for my curiosity, what is a toyota hyundai 1500cc?

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » December 2, 2018, 10:17 pm

Obviously a cut and shunt that's how he got ripped off!

Return to “Cars & Trucks For Sale/Wanted”