1998 Nissan Sunny, 1500cc, Twin Head Cam -AUTO Loaded

Cars & Trucks For Sale/Wanted in Udon Thani and surrounding area
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.

felixcat
udonmap.com

Re: 1998 Nissan Sunny, 1500cc, Twin Head Cam -AUTO Loaded

Post by felixcat » May 8, 2018, 1:37 pm

Update: Price: only 55,000tb, cheaper than a motorbike. If you didn't click the link, this is what it says (click it for the pictures)
1998 Nissan Sunny, 1500cc, Twin Head Cam Loaded, Power Windows, Power steering, Brakes, mirrors, Automatic (strong , tight)
155,000 km's on the clock. Its a carburated engine, with cap, rotor , so easy to work on and no problem with all the electronic problems that new cars have today. Selling because I have a 1997 Mazda PU that I use more and don't need the luxury car.
New Battery 2 weeks ago.
New Yokohama tires at 8,000tb, and have less than 400km's on them.
New brakes and rear wheel cylinders also placed 1 week ago.
Break pump rebuilt with new seals, lines drained and resealed, front, back.
New, spark plugs, air filter, oil change, radiator drain, fill with plenty anti-freeze(over-heat).
All topped off: Brake fluid, power steering fluid, washer, radiator, transmission
Radiator replaced 1 year ago.
All 3 rubber muffler holders replaced.
Air con is strong and cold. never refilled, has no leaks.
Car is not perfect, has some marks on the body. The interior is "Non-Smoker" and has NO rips, tears or marks. Nice cool cloth. This car carried my friends baby around a long time. The interior is good but if you want it perfect, take it to a car spa place and have it cleaned and freshed up. Great seats, great support, lumbar. vision.
The Title is clean, just transfered to my Thai wife for easy transfer, Book, all is done,ready. Tax paid until Auguest 2018
I am asking 55,000tb. It is road worthy, so you can drive in peace of mind.
Replies will get my phone number. car is in Udon Thani and licened in Udon..not far from Makro
Main picture is at the Car inspection

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » May 13, 2018, 10:58 am

I just redued my car to 45,000tb.
Does any of you farangs have a brain? This car is good, ready to go? You don't have money, but you sign your life away on a "new" car , made from steel, and gives you "fake promises".
Somebody, buy this car and enjoy it and keep your money in your pocket. This window is closing soon..If no one buys it, I will give it to a friend.

alphonso47114
udonmap.com

Post by alphonso47114 » May 18, 2018, 8:17 pm

i have tried to email you, but it is not being recognised, what is the lowest you will accept this weekend please ? sorry i forgot to put the 8 in

Essex
udonmap.com

Post by Essex » July 15, 2018, 12:28 pm

Still for sale? Arriving in Udon Saturday 21st July. If car manages sensible test drive/inspection I could very interested.
I am independently poor

Return to “Cars & Trucks For Sale/Wanted”