Chris's Place is FOR SALE

Businesses for sale and rent in and around Udon Thani
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
chris20k
udonmap.com

For Sale – Long Established Restaurant & Bar (20yrs) Udon Thani Thailand

Post by chris20k » February 7, 2019, 11:43 am

Chris’s Place, one of Udon Thani’s oldest and longest established western run bars is now for sale, a new business opportunity outside of the bar trade has made this opportunity available..

The bar and restaurant has been running consistently for 20 years and built up a good regular clientele base…

The building has three floors with living accommodation, a mezzanine 2nd floor and the ground floor being the main bar area and kitchen..mezzanine floor is empty at the moment but could be used for more tables and chairs or a lounge area.

The Bar area comes complete with a 6 outlet draught beer system which i currently have 5 draught beers on tap being Leo,Carlsberg, London pride real ale, Fullers black cab stout and thatchers gold cider. There are 2 beer display fridges, branded glasses for the draught beer and many other glasses.. Seating area for 20 people at tables around the bar and 8 people at the bar… 42 inch flat screen tv with cable tv and a android box which covers all sports from all countries, air conditioning and wall fans..

The kitchen comes fully equipped complete with electric oven, double deep fat fryer, 2 x microwave ovens, 2 x american style stand up fridge freezers, 2 x chest freezers and a 3 burner gas stove…Lots of various plates, pots and pans knives, forks spoons, a blender, rice cooker, kettle, cups, saucers, storage shelves, and cupboards..

On the first floor there is a pool tables and seating area, bath room, a 4m by 4m room which is currently used as a store room. wall fans in the games room.

The third floor has a 4×4 meter bedroom with air conditioner and a helicopter ceiling fan, a 32 inch flat screen tv with cable tv and a mini fridge. A lounge area and a bathroom, outside you have a 4×4 meter patio from stairs which leads to the roof.

The rent is cheap and paid up until October..

The business is ready to move into and continue trade immediately.

Contact us for more information [email protected] or 0066880146232 English or Thai 0066629642325

chris20k
udonmap.com

Chris's Place is FOR SALE

Post by chris20k » February 7, 2019, 12:10 pm

Chris’s Place, one of Udon Thani’s oldest and longest established western run bars is now for sale, a new business opportunity outside of the bar trade has made this opportunity available..

Please see Udon Map classifieds for further info: [url]for-sale-long-established-restaurant-ba ... 49451.html

mak
udonmap.com

Re: Chris's Place is FOR SALE

Post by mak » February 7, 2019, 1:34 pm

Good luck Chris on your new endeavour. Thanks for the good service over the years.

tataw
udonmap.com

Post by tataw » February 7, 2019, 4:50 pm

All the best for a successful sale and any future endeavours.

Thanks for the memories =D>

goodison
udonmap.com

Post by goodison » February 7, 2019, 5:11 pm

Good luck on the sale front, Seen them come and go eh? Harry's, SOUL BAR. Always been a decent place for a quiet ale.

roadhouse

Post by roadhouse » September 28, 2019, 3:10 pm

Hi is this still for sale ??????

Rhino
udonmap.com

Post by Rhino » October 6, 2019, 5:28 pm

I think it is.
Travel light and fast.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 9, 2019, 2:16 pm

I think it is off the open market now. But if you offered 100,000,000 THB, he might re-consider
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Return to “Business For Rent & Sale”