Shop wanted in central Udon

Businesses for sale and rent in and around Udon Thani
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
deankham
udonmap.com

Shop wanted in central Udon

Post by deankham » June 25, 2017, 9:47 am

My wife is looking to lease / rent a shop location in a busy main part of Udon.

Ideal location would be somewhere between Central Plaza and UD town or up near Udon Pitt school area.

Just needs a small single unit but would consider a double. Accomodation not needed but would consider a single room also.

If you know of any units available or have a business your closing but still have the lease let me know via PM or a reply to this thread.

Thanks.

PS my wife is not interested in taking over an existenting business just the lease on the shop unit. Smaller the better as her business does not need much room just a good busy location.

wazza
udonmap.com

Re: Shop wanted in central Udon

Post by wazza » July 19, 2017, 2:37 pm

All but next to Zigar Bistro in Srichumchun Road is what looks like a few single units vacant. ( next to the clinic )

Right opposite UdonPitt School and 1000's of kids per day commuting in this Road.

There are signs up on the shutter doors

Return to “Business For Rent & Sale”