Looking to buyout a Bar or Restaurant ASAP

Businesses for sale and rent in and around Udon Thani
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
SocalThai

Looking to buyout a Bar or Restaurant ASAP

Post by SocalThai » November 29, 2016, 2:16 am

Hello Members,

I am currently looking to buyout a Bar or a restaurant in Udon-Thani. My budget is between 100,000 - 220,000 baht for takeover. Monthly rent on the space should be 6000 baht per month or less if possible.. I am not interested in anything that has key money or something along those lines. If anyone should have anything available please contact me via thread post or give me a call at 0637962430 or you can email me at [email protected]

Best Regards,
SocalThai

Return to “Business For Rent & Sale”