FOR RENT: Mushroom, Fish and Lemon Farm

Businesses for sale and rent in and around Udon Thani
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
SSLonestar

Post by SSLonestar » February 13, 2016, 12:27 pm

RENT REDUCED TO Baht 20,000 per month ... a great business opportunity

Available for rent on 4 Rai land is a fully active moneymaking 10 hut mushroom farm along with 3 adjoining ponds and lemon trees for supplemental income. The farm is right on the main road around 5 minutes from the Udon Nongkhai Highway and Kalasin Kungphao Restaurant intersection.
Metered electric, constant pumped running water from deep well and a 3 rooms and one bath living and working area is available for staying and managing the business onsite. All 10 mushroom huts have sprinkler system and lights installed.
Mushroom yield is picked up by whole-sellers twice a day thus eliminating the headache of retail market selling. Experienced work crew of 6 (baht 2000 total salary per day) is available for you to keep or we will train you and your staff free for 2 weeks and give you the information from where to procure the raw materials. With 10 huts in production, you can expect a Net Profit of Baht 9,000 +++ per day plus profits from the fish and lemon sales.
Decided to rent due to absentee owner issues. Return on investment within 4 to 5 months.

Rental terms and conditions: Baht 20,000 per month plus 3 months security deposit. 3 months rent to be paid in advance. Minimum one year lease required. Monthly electric bill to be paid by renter. Maintenance of the farm and the related available equipment is the responsibility of the renter.

Also with direct open access to the freeway is another 4 Rai fully filled land that can be used to start a day and night market. Approval from village council granted. Rent for this property is Baht 25,000 per month with 2 months rent in advance and one year minimum lease required.

Contact details: 092-5189034 (Thai) 085-238-2273 (English)
Email me at [email protected] if you need more pictures and information.
Attachments
DSC02239.JPG
DSC02239.JPG (25.85 KiB) Viewed 7019 times
DSC02228.JPG
DSC02228.JPG (52.44 KiB) Viewed 7019 times
DSC02241.JPG
DSC02241.JPG (27.56 KiB) Viewed 7019 times

Dcourts

Post by Dcourts » July 28, 2016, 6:23 pm

Please send me your contact details. I would like to visit the property and hear more about the details. I will be in Udon until the 30th of August please reply for then.

gavin eldridge

Re: FOR RENT: Mushroom, Fish and Lemon Farm

Post by gavin eldridge » November 19, 2016, 12:52 pm

Hi my name is Gavin Eldridge from Australia. My wife is from Udon and we have been talking about going back to Thailand to live for a year. I'm very interested in your mushroom farm all though I know nothing about mushroom farming
Would like to find out more information regarding operations, profit and loss and why you would like to rent it .
Thanks for your time
Kind Regards : Gavin Eldridge.

kew
udonmap.com

Post by kew » November 30, 2016, 11:55 am

I live in Udon. I am very interested in your farm / business rental opertunity. I am familiar with mushroom growing and the process involved.
Plse reply to me if still for rent.
Message me and will give you me contact details
Cheers
Kew

SSLonestar

Post by SSLonestar » December 20, 2016, 12:30 am

Hi Kerry and Noah,

Enjoyed giving you both the tour of the farm last week and explaining the operation and financials. As mentioned, this is an all cash business and for that reason you must have someone you can fully trust or manage the day to day activities yourself by being present at the property. The absentee owner issue has led us to rent out this money making venture.

I will be back in Udon on December 17th and look forward to continuing the discussion. Thanks.

Best regards,
Sean.

Last bumped by SSLonestar on December 20, 2016, 12:30 am.

Return to “Business For Rent & Sale”