1/2 Bed New Apartment wanted to rent central Udonthani

Property and land for rent in Udon Thani
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
vidmaster
udonmap.com

1/2 Bed New Apartment wanted to rent central Udonthani

Post by vidmaster » March 18, 2022, 9:56 pm

NOT -THE BASE/ LUMPINI / ASPIRE or similar
Looking for very large one or 2 bed newish apartment with kitchen & lounge area with good good cable tv & strong WiFi for 6 month rental October 2022- March 2023 & every subsequent year
Looking for recommendations or if you have one to rent
Thanks
Vid

Jai2
udonmap.com

Re: 1/2 Bed New Apartment wanted to rent central Udonthani

Post by Jai2 » March 19, 2022, 3:11 pm

Hi I am in the process of renovating a block of 6 apartments--some 2 bed (with lounge) some 1 bed-- The 6 will have a swimming pool. All Air Con + Fan+ Fridge --TV + Free Wi-fi in all rooms
Night Time Security Guard—electronic Key card main building.
Security Cameras cover ever floor and Car Park.
End of Street, no passing traffic, very quiet location. Secure Car parking
Close to the entrance of First Homes--- Near to ring road/Big C etc.
1 minute from Los Amigos / Gossip/T-Bar etc
Looking in the range of 7,000 month
Should take me another 2 months to complete----so I do not know if they will be vacant in October---but keep in touch

Return to “Property for rent”