Wanted, House for rent.

Property and land for rent in Udon Thani
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
randerson79
udonmap.com

Wanted, House for rent.

Post by randerson79 » April 4, 2021, 12:11 pm

I’m looking for a 2-3 bedroom unfurnished house for rent preferably inside or near ring road. Room for 2 cars. Long term.

lightman
udonmap.com

Re: Wanted, House for rent.

Post by lightman » April 4, 2021, 4:16 pm

Hi i have a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom 2 bathroom house to rent in udon it is not far from the the amry camp it is about 5 years old and as a small pool i am in the uk at the moment as this virus but i can get someone to show you around as it was rented out up to june last year and i have not been able to get over there to re rent it but if you are ontrested then my mate will sort every thing out for you my email is [email protected] if you want any more details

lightman
udonmap.com

Re: Wanted, House for rent.

Post by lightman » April 4, 2021, 4:39 pm

can you give me your contact details as i have a 3bedroom 2 bathroom house for rent by the ring road

Return to “Property for rent”