House for rent,nong wua so.

Property and land for rent in Udon Thani
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

House for rent,nong wua so.

Post by Marcosteffano » August 4, 2018, 12:18 pm

Large 3/4 bed,3 bath,6 aircon modernised house for rent.50sqm lounge/diner.furnished/unfurnished.includes free tv,internet,water,gardening,maintainance,large pool/jacuzzi.5 baht per kw electricity.1 study/4th bed downstairs.cul de sac so very private,quiet,fully walled and secure with electric gates.20sqm store,workshop.for more info.email [email protected] 20 minutes to airport,2 minutes to large village and market,price starting at 12,500baht a month with 1 month refundable deposit and minimum 3 months rental.
Attachments
IMG_2440.JPG
IMG_2438.JPG
IMG_1658.JPG
IMG_1533.JPG
IMG_2099.JPG
IMG_2083.JPG

Happygargs

Re: House for rent,nong wua so.

Post by Happygargs » February 14, 2019, 10:43 am

Hi Mark
I've sent you an e-mail response a couple of days ago. Please check your mail.
Regards
Graham and Kate

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » February 14, 2019, 4:26 pm

Something wrong with my email,I receive some and not others.Very sorry but I've just got a contract for work for the rest of this year so I can't rent the house out as I need to be here to maintain the whole property and pool.sorry again and hope you find what your looking for.regards mark.

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » February 14, 2019, 4:27 pm

Now unavailable.

Return to “Property for rent”