Need 4-6mo. furnished rental in Udon Thani

Property and land for rent in Udon Thani
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
impartialobserver

Post by impartialobserver » May 11, 2016, 7:38 pm

I'm moving to Udon Thani for a few months and need to find accommodation starting at the end of June. If there are any real estate agents out there who can help, please send me a message or leave your email address.

My budget is 40k THB/mo. although I'd like to stay under 30k if possible. Here's what I want:

1. 2-3 bedroom house

2. Modern or traditional Thai/Balinese style

3. Swimming pool (private or communal)

4. Fitness center/gym on site

5. Fully or partly furnished (preferably fully)

If anyone can help, let me know.

Thanks!

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » May 14, 2016, 6:47 pm

I may have this ready but I won't know until end of May when I get back.3 bed,3 bath,100 metre pool,80 metre sala with outside kitchen,55" tv and sound system.im in the middle of refurbing it but I'm held up in the uk because of solicitors messing about.anyway it's 3/4 rai,fully high walled and security.huge 11x6 lounge dining room,55" tv and sound,fully air conned.electric bill only with pool cleaner and gardener so you can enjoy life.nice and private and quiet.15 mins from airport,20+ into udon.its out past the airport just before nong wua so.fully furnished,16mb internet with sky tv and computer.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » May 14, 2016, 7:07 pm

Forgot to say they are old photos,the house will be as new with upvc Windows,euro kitchen,new bathrooms ect.

MichaelZ
udonmap.com

Post by MichaelZ » June 14, 2016, 9:45 pm

Hello there, our house if for sale and for rent too now, perhaps you would be interested, here is a link to original ad:

http://www.udonmap.com/udonthaniforum/p ... ml#p457141

Regards,

Mike

Return to “Property for rent”