Urgently looking for a long term rental

Property and land for rent in Udon Thani
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
borregam
udonmap.com

Post by borregam » April 28, 2016, 10:25 am

I am looking for a small detached house or semi-detached house, located Khon Kaen Udon Thani Nong Khai not too far from the city and shops, I dont need a big house 3/4 2 bathrooms pool and other amenities as I live alone, 1/2 bedrooms maximum 1 bath and kitchen or a corner where I can cook and wash dishes this would me enough or me , unfurnished even without air condition would be ok, more small garden/parking area for a bike, water and electricity by meter (i will pay the bill by my own), avaibility to enter into contract for internet connection.
Pets must be allowed I have a dog crossbreed medium size very quiet and polite, usually walks with me on a leash I never leave the dog in the street alone
Long term rental means I live here on legal non-immigrant visa so I intend to live in the house that I'm going to rent until I can stay
URGENTLY - I need to leave the house where I am leaving as soon as I can, so if the house is immediately avaible or for the next days wuold be great
Please no prankster send your reasonable offer to borregam AT yahoo.it
Thanks

Silverfox041948
udonmap.com

Post by Silverfox041948 » April 28, 2016, 6:32 pm

Hi,

My friend has 2 houses for rent, available now.
Both houses are identical, and adjacent to each other. In a quiet cul-de-sac of 5 houses. Built 2 years ago.
Rent is 12,000 per month with a 2 month deposit.

PM me for owners number, and any other further details.

Thanks, Geoff.

borregam
udonmap.com

Post by borregam » April 29, 2016, 10:39 am

Silverfox041948 wrote:Hi,

My friend has 2 houses for rent, available now.
Both houses are identical, and adjacent to each other. In a quiet cul-de-sac of 5 houses. Built 2 years ago.
Rent is 12,000 per month with a 2 month deposit.

PM me for owners number, and any other further details.

Thanks, Geoff.
thanks too expensive for me.

blondieaka
udonmap.com

Post by blondieaka » April 30, 2016, 10:36 am

Hi
We are looking for long term rental and maybe interested in one of the two adjacent houses..cost ok..does it have aircon and good sized kitchen if still available photos and further info would be great...Thank you :)

Silverfox041948
udonmap.com

Post by Silverfox041948 » April 30, 2016, 4:00 pm

I have just spoken to the owner of the 2 houses, and he will forward me pictures of the houses today.

If I have your e-mail address.I will then forward the pictures to you.

The one house which is next to me has air con in all rooms, and very nice European style kitchen, and both of the 2 larger bedrooms have modern en-suite bathrooms. It also has a smaller room that could be a bedroom or study. The rent for this house is 13,500 per month. Land size is 495 sq metres. As I said before, the houses are in a cul-de-sac of 5 houses, and very quiet. I hope we can keep the quiet and tranquility. There are no other houses to the rear of the property. The adjacent house is exactly the same size and layout, but without some of the extra features. Land size is 506 sq metres.

We are a 5 minute drive from Tesco Lotus and Big C, on the Nong Bua Lamphu road, on the extreme western side of Udon.

Picture attached is of the houses upon completion by the builder just over 2 years ago.

You may call me on 0800 133266.

Thanks, Geoff.
Attachments
20173p01.jpg

blondieaka
udonmap.com

Post by blondieaka » April 30, 2016, 4:46 pm

Hi Geoff,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly if you can send me pics of the house to Email: [email protected]... would be great...I look forward to hearing from.

Regards

Carol :D

borregam
udonmap.com

Post by borregam » May 2, 2016, 2:26 pm

blondieaka wrote:Hi Geoff,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly if you can send me pics of the house to Email: [email protected]... would be great...I look forward to hearing from.

Regards

would you mind to talk by private message instead to bother here?

eagle
udonmap.com

Post by eagle » May 3, 2016, 1:50 pm

borregam wrote:

Regards

For blondieaka private message is not an option. Not enough posts to send PM. Same as you can not yet send PM. After next message you can start using PM (10 posts).

borregam
udonmap.com

Post by borregam » May 3, 2016, 4:22 pm

eagle wrote:
borregam wrote:

Regards

For blondieaka private message is not an option. Not enough posts to send PM. Same as you can not yet send PM. After next message you can start using PM (10 posts).
Well Eagle there is an option still valid for everyone it is called e-mail, the truth is people have lost the meaning of the words respect amd polite, this is not a forum topic this is a personal advertise for rent or looking for rent who needs to advertise his/Her property may publish its own ad without bother other advertiser. Thanks

borregam
udonmap.com

Post by borregam » May 19, 2016, 9:48 pm

up

borregam
udonmap.com

Post by borregam » June 9, 2016, 12:31 pm

borregam wrote:up

eagle
udonmap.com

Post by eagle » June 9, 2016, 1:38 pm

Have you seen this:
http://www.ddproperty.com/en/property/2 ... nt-2817632

I know too many bedrooms, but much space for dog to run. Close to city centre, less than 3 km from Central Plaza. problem is that most houses have at least 3 bedrooms. There are quite many properties with this price level, but all have 3 bedrooms. Just noticed this.

borregam
udonmap.com

Post by borregam » June 9, 2016, 2:53 pm

eagle wrote:Have you seen this:
http://www.ddproperty.com/en/property/2 ... nt-2817632

I know too many bedrooms, but much space for dog to run. Close to city centre, less than 3 km from Central Plaza. problem is that most houses have at least 3 bedrooms. There are quite many properties with this price level, but all have 3 bedrooms. Just noticed this.
I contacted this agent several times, it is strange but everytime they answer "Sorry property is already rented"

However thank you Eagle

Empirevilla Udon

Post by Empirevilla Udon » June 16, 2016, 11:55 am

We have studio room for rent in Udon Thani. Empire Villa is located in the Udon Thani city. Only 15 minutes from the airport. The studio room has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 living room +kitchen for 7500Baht a month (excludes: electricity and water bills). This prices includes the following amenities: gym, swimming pool, Wi-Fi, weekly cleaning, and bike rentals. If you are interested, please contact us at [email protected] or 042-126222/ 089-9964423
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

borregam
udonmap.com

Post by borregam » June 16, 2016, 2:21 pm

Empirevilla Udon wrote:We have studio room for rent in Udon Thani. Empire Villa is located in the Udon Thani city. Only 15 minutes from the airport. The studio room has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 living room +kitchen for 7500Baht a month (excludes: electricity and water bills). This prices includes the following amenities: gym, swimming pool, Wi-Fi, weekly cleaning, and bike rentals. If you are interested, please contact us at [email protected] or 042-126222/ 089-9964423
are dogs allowed in this property?

Return to “Property for rent”