Wanted 2-3 Bedroom House FOUND!!

Property and land for rent in Udon Thani
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
randerson79
udonmap.com

Wanted 2-3 Bedroom House FOUND!!

Post by randerson79 » November 8, 2010, 7:20 pm

found!
Last edited by randerson79 on May 18, 2011, 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

randerson79
udonmap.com

Re: Wanted 2-3 Bedroom House FOUND!!

Post by randerson79 » November 28, 2010, 9:34 pm

Thanks!

DermotC
udonmap.com

Post by DermotC » November 29, 2010, 1:17 am

Nice Job! And for what your getting a good price i think. There are some deluded people out here looking for crazy rent for Houses that arent half of your new one

randerson79
udonmap.com

Post by randerson79 » November 29, 2010, 2:48 pm

Wow Dermotc why are you so angry??? I did not want to slam anyone elses home. I am sure their house is very nice. This house is NOT new. No furnishings, no air and I am going to do some painting. What is good for me may not be good for someone else. I just happen to have furinture and a couple of air units. I also like to tinker around the house, paint ect.

Mother always said 2 things..... 1. If ya ain't got nut'n nice to say shut ya mouth! 2. It makes you look crazy, when you call other people crazy.

GARYZX6R
udonmap.com

Post by GARYZX6R » November 30, 2010, 12:06 am

Hi Randerson
Looks like you got yourself a good deal.I'am looking for something similar myself,will pay the site a look next week,I heard Hansa is a nice site.How did you find it ? Was there a sign advertising it .
All the best

randerson79
udonmap.com

Post by randerson79 » November 30, 2010, 10:12 am

I was just driving around. Stopped at the sales office. Nice people.

DermotC
udonmap.com

Post by DermotC » December 1, 2010, 12:22 am

randerson79 wrote:Wow Dermotc why are you so angry??? I did not want to slam anyone elses home. I am sure their house is very nice. This house is NOT new. No furnishings, no air and I am going to do some painting. What is good for me may not be good for someone else. I just happen to have furinture and a couple of air units. I also like to tinker around the house, paint ect.

Mother always said 2 things..... 1. If ya ain't got nut'n nice to say shut ya mouth! 2. It makes you look crazy, when you call other people crazy.
Randerson, where did you get I was anrgy from my op? I said nice job and that there are people out here looking for more money for houses that dont seem to be the same standard as yours! Thats all, i didnt slam anyones elses property merely just gave another person my opinion which wasnt angry and on another topic!

wiking
udonmap.com

Post by wiking » December 2, 2010, 5:59 pm

Dermot great house to the right price - and you are right, there are a lot out there, there rent is very or too expensive -
but as long they can rent no problem
maybee they has bought to expensive

DermotC
udonmap.com

Post by DermotC » December 3, 2010, 1:21 am

Hey,

yes too expensive and they are banking on Farangs whos dont know any better and or dont have the time to look around. I dont like this you know because people get taken advantage of. Best of luck to you in your search

Return to “Property for rent”