House + Land + Small Home Business in great location!

Udon Thani property for sale & Wanted.
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
MichaelZ
udonmap.com

House + Land + Small Home Business in great location!

Post by MichaelZ » October 12, 2019, 7:59 pm

UPDATE :
I MISS MY WIFE SO MUCH BACK HOME AND NEED HER TO JOIN ME ASAP, THEREFORE THE PRICE FOR THE LAND AND THE HOUSE IS REDUCED TO 1.4 MLN !!! ALSO , STILL WILL CONSIDER ALL OFFERS)

Hello Everyone!

As I am leaving Thailand very soon and my wife has decided she would like to join me, we will be moving permanently together , therefore we have decided to sell our little piece of paradise we have been working on for last 2 years.
Until recently we were planning to stay here for many years , but the decision was made before we have even finished our little house, so here it is what we offer to you ! :

- our place is located in quiet town Baan Nong Mek, 10 km East from Nong Han, by the road 2003. This is main road going to Ban Chiang. Our place at the end of the village ( but not the last house! ) .
All local shops and restaurants are easily accessible.
- size of the land is 2 rai, however, there has to be cut out a small piece of it (about 15x 20m) , as before we moved here, my wife's sister lived here already, so she was promised she doesn't have to move out :) , very lovely people, friendly and helpful, you would be sharing a wall with them( which has to be build first ;P ). On the other side of the land there is already about 40-50 m of concrete wall done , half, as you can see from photos. Front wall and gates were done last year.
- Our small house, about 40m2 together, with a terrace , metal frame on hard wood, 1 meter of the ground, siding on the walls, inside gypsum board, wooden doors and windows.
Bathroom with shower, hot water, toilet seat, also sink !
Small bedroom, 2.8x 2.8 m with air conditioning. Living room. there was a plan to make antoher room upstairs, most of the steel for the floor is there already, so can be finished with little work, few days tops :), You can see , there are windows upstairs, they are giving very nice view to the rest of the land and the garden !
- terrace with wooden seats and floors.
Water, electricity , internet, etc, everything is here! Water comes from ground pump.

As mentioned before , we are offering the house, land and also a small local business, which we have been doing( well, my wife of course ;)) for last 2 years, with quite a success.
Most of the land is Jasmine plants ( Mallee) with irrigation, about 1700 plants if I remember corectly . They are 2 years old, and depending how taken care of , you are looking from 300 to 3000 baht per day, that is 1 to 10 kilo a day ( our record last year 11.5) , depending of the season and price per kilo during the whole year, but all is mostly if you , or rather family can take care of them properly, no rocket since here, but some fair work and and they will give you lots of flowers all year long, which of course you can sell locally , as my wife does ( you would be trusted with all our business contacts so you can carry on without trouble ;) ).
There is still plenty of land ready to do whatever you wish with it, we were planning to dig some lakes and raise fish,
there is also a homemade shop set up in front of the house by the road, where my wife used to, and sometimes still sell dried and fresh fish ( this is another part of business which can be continued and run here), as I mentioned main road to Ban Chiang has many potential customers 7 days a week.
90 % of land has net fence around it, but after last raining season it will need to be lifted of the ground in few places.
Lots of bananas, I believe over 120 I planted and papayas which also can be sold in the shop.

Small garden in front of the house to relax in and recently we have added small room behind which is right now not finished kitchen, can be transformed into storage room, if bigger house wa about to be build ( that was the idea).

Just to sum up everything together :
- 2 rai of land full of plants
- small homemade ( by us ) beautiful house, which can be finished with very little cost) to your idea! ( was meant to be our dream house, not can be yours !,
- great business to take over, at the back of your house but also in the front of it( 200-500k baht per year or more)

My wife has asked me to inform you the price would be 2mln baht , but of course it can be negotiable .
I shall add as many photos as possible soon, please fell free to ask anything anytime in here or you can contact my wife in Thai on her mobile or line - 0868628093 ( as I will be leaving next week, my wife will stay another 2 months).

Best Regards,

Mike
Last edited by MichaelZ on October 31, 2019, 12:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

MichaelZ
udonmap.com

Re: House + Land + Small Home Business in great location!

Post by MichaelZ » October 12, 2019, 8:15 pm

Photos from last weeks.ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my H60-L12 using Tapatalk

MichaelZ
udonmap.com

Post by MichaelZ » October 12, 2019, 8:23 pm

These are to photos taken 2 years ago when we were finishing with work, just to give you better idea of the materials and space, now its quite messy as we are sorting out thing before moving .
Tomorrow I will add fresh photos of the bedroom and land.ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MichaelZ
udonmap.com

Post by MichaelZ » October 15, 2019, 11:05 pm

Some more photos of the land here, apologies for the dalay, we have a wedding happening in next few days in here so a bit busy :)

Anyway, the boss( wife ;) ) says she want to fly as soon as possible , therefore any reasonable offers will be considered, so .. Don't be shy :)
BTW, as we are not going to take much stuff with us back to Europe, depending on the price we will leave lots of things with the house, furniture, tools, cooking, dishes etc!

MikeImageImageImageImage

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » November 3, 2019, 12:20 pm

MichaelZ, I've been trying to contact you for Months Now, But I See you might have LEFT For the U.K Already, If that is the case then just forget it,If you are still in Thailand you can call me on 0879371181.....Alan Brown....747man....

MichaelZ
udonmap.com

Post by MichaelZ » November 3, 2019, 3:22 pm

747man wrote:
November 3, 2019, 12:20 pm
MichaelZ, I've been trying to contact you for Months Now, But I See you might have LEFT For the U.K Already, If that is the case then just forget it,If you are still in Thailand you can call me on 0879371181.....Alan Brown....747man....
Hi Alan,
Yes, I am not in Thailand anymore, just my wife is still there , but hopefully for not to long also.
My mobile is off , but as you can see I am still here on the forum, as I am trying to help my wife with sales of our land and car .
For reasons unknown I cannot send you private message, maybe you can try ?
Mike

MichaelZ
udonmap.com

Post by MichaelZ » November 13, 2019, 2:51 am

MichaelZ wrote:
November 3, 2019, 3:22 pm
747man wrote:
November 3, 2019, 12:20 pm
Hi Alan,
Yes, I am not in Thailand anymore, just my wife is still there , but hopefully for not to long also.
My mobile is off , but as you can see I am still here on the forum, as I am trying to help my wife with sales of our land and car .
For reasons unknown I cannot send you private message, maybe you can try ?
Mike
Alan,

I tried again to send you a message, but there is simply no such option,
when I try to add you as a recipient manually, this is what comes up :
'Some users couldn’t be added as they do not have permission to read private messages.'
Is it possible there is something wrong on your side? It might be, as I can send messages to other Users, and also I am getting messages back. Check your account, perhaps you can find a solution there? Mike

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » November 13, 2019, 11:14 am

I tried again to send you a message, but there is simply no such option,
when I try to add you as a recipient manually, this is what comes up :
'Some users couldn’t be added as they do not have permission to read private messages.'
Is it possible there is something wrong on your side? It might be, as I can send messages to other Users, and also I am getting messages back. Check your account, perhaps you can find a solution there? Mike.....

Mike, I Was just Wondering How You can Contact Me, Have you got Skype or Facebook.....I Might Know a Buyer for You....Alan..

MichaelZ
udonmap.com

Post by MichaelZ » November 13, 2019, 1:27 pm

Done:)

Grobec49

Post by Grobec49 » November 26, 2019, 3:27 pm

MichaelZ wrote:Done:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grobec49

Post by Grobec49 » November 26, 2019, 3:29 pm

Hi
Still available?

MichaelZ
udonmap.com

Post by MichaelZ » November 28, 2019, 12:19 am

Grobec49 wrote:
November 26, 2019, 3:29 pm
Hi
Still available?

Hi there !
Yes, still available, however got news from wife she has some interests recently !
Mike

MichaelZ
udonmap.com

Post by MichaelZ » November 28, 2019, 12:28 am

MichaelZ wrote:
November 28, 2019, 12:19 am
Grobec49 wrote:
November 26, 2019, 3:29 pm
Hi
Still available?

Hi there !
Yes, still available, however got news from wife she has some interests recently !
Mike
BTW,

if you were looking for a car also, my wife will give a great deal and discount for the house and a car, she is ready to fly to Europe, just waiting for the first person who decide to buy both :) . Let me know if I can help with anything or just call her on mobile ( best if your wife or someone speaking Thai do it ;) )
Mike

MichaelZ
udonmap.com

House , Farm and Car for sale

Post by MichaelZ » January 12, 2020, 3:17 am

Hi Everyone,

Mike and Maya here again,

I hope you don't mind I bring our 3 sale adds together again with new, lower prices.
As I am already freezing my butt off in Europe for some time and my wife is still stuck in Thailand,
we are lowering the prices for our House, Farm and Great Car ( ;) ) , as I would really like to see my wife with me here soon,
all offers will be considered.

As all 3 listing are connected and can be ( and are preferred ) bought together, I hope you dont I put this listing under 3 different categories :

Our house with small land and little flower business - NEW PRICE - 1 000 000 BAHT

link to original listing :

http://www.udonmap.com/udonthaniforum/v ... 81#p559281

Our rice farm, located 5 minutes away from the house, outside the village - NEW PRICE - 600 000 BAHT

link to original listing :

http://www.udonmap.com/udonthaniforum/v ... 72#p558172

And of course our beloved pickup - NEW PRICE - 220 000 BAHT

original listing :

http://www.udonmap.com/udonthaniforum/v ... 90#p558290

If anyone decided to buy everything, from together price 1.8 mln, there would be a good discount.

Please contact me by message, or if you prefer - my wife Maya - 0868628093. Please speak slowly and clearly - her English is not the best i must say ;)

Thank you for looking,
Regards,

Mike

Google coordinates : House : 17.366885, 103.182906 , Farm : 17.384413, 103.197401
Attachments
map h.jpg
farm map.jpg

Dopsalopsalai
udonmap.com

Post by Dopsalopsalai » February 19, 2020, 1:24 pm

My wife has been trying to call and I have tried to send text messages to the posted phone number for the last three weeks. Cannot contact. Any other way to make direct contact? Thanks

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » February 19, 2020, 2:34 pm

Have you tried to use the Udon Map Personal Mail system - MichaelZ was online 3 days ago (probably checking out responses to the ad.

Just left click on the balloon with the 3 dots next to "Contact" on the right side of his post.

Dopsalopsalai
udonmap.com

Post by Dopsalopsalai » February 20, 2020, 11:50 am

jackspratt wrote:
February 19, 2020, 2:34 pm
Have you tried to use the Udon Map Personal Mail system - MichaelZ was online 3 days ago (probably checking out responses to the ad.

Just left click on the balloon with the 3 dots next to "Contact" on the right side of his post.
Thanks. I tried to send private message, but it seems to be stuck in my 'outbox' as opposed to 'sent messages.'

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » February 20, 2020, 1:16 pm

Dopsalopsalai wrote:
February 20, 2020, 11:50 am

Thanks. I tried to send private message, but it seems to be stuck in my 'outbox' as opposed to 'sent messages.'
PMs sit in the outbox until the recipient open/reads them. They’ll then move to the sent folder
Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

MichaelZ
udonmap.com

Post by MichaelZ » February 21, 2020, 1:58 am

Anthony,

just read your message and send you one back, but just in case it doesn't reach you :

I have instructed my wife (again) to keep her phone with her , especially tomorrow, so if you could try again, please.
If for some reason you cannot reach my wife, please send me your contact number ( your wife's ideally ) and I will pass it my Lady and she will call you back !
Apologies once again.
Mike

Dopsalopsalai
udonmap.com

Post by Dopsalopsalai » February 21, 2020, 9:06 am

Thanks Mike,
Have sent you a PM

Return to “Property For Sale & Wanted”