House wanted

Udon Thani property for sale & Wanted.
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
vincemunday
udonmap.com

House wanted

Post by vincemunday » April 14, 2016, 11:36 pm

I'm looking for a house outside the ring road, I have bought one property but I'm looking for another. Cash buyer. Not interested in any farang estates as most are over priced and because you paid too much it doesn't mean I will. Would prefer a bungalow style but will consider any. Please email [email protected]

The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

House wanted

Post by vincemunday » April 16, 2016, 8:35 am

I know this is difficult but I'll just add this to the post, I do understand that some of you have paid way too much for your homes, it's sad but that's the way life works. You can tell me all day your property is worth what you paid for it but it most likely isn't. Houses aren't selling at the moment so if you want to put a house to me it would be great if you can be a bit realistic. I don't want to be harsh or mean but the market isn't in your favour at the moment, good luck people. I'm still looking for a house outside the ring road if anyone has one.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

House wanted

Post by Marcosteffano » April 16, 2016, 9:31 am

A small description of what you are looking for would help.land size,rooms,swimming pool,how far outside udon and most of all,what sort of price range.you may find you will get more response that way.

Nigglyb
udonmap.com

House wanted

Post by Nigglyb » April 16, 2016, 6:30 pm

Wholeheartedly agree
We've recently looked at I don't know how many overpriced houses where the owner is trying to recoup their losses from a couple of years back. We've now discovered it's probably cheaper to get a house built from scratch which we'll probably do when we get more time to "oversee" the work
Good luck in your search
N

vincemunday
udonmap.com

House wanted

Post by vincemunday » April 18, 2016, 1:27 pm

Yeah whilst I understand what your saying about a description I do sort of say anything will be considered. If the house suits us we can adapt it to our needs, extend it, add a pool etc. So as I was saying, anything will be considered apart from houses on farang estates.

freeride
udonmap.com

House wanted

Post by freeride » April 20, 2016, 7:33 pm

Dont know what you like but i am selling out 2 house and one condominium, need to sell cause of divorce...

1. 1 floor townhouse inside ringroad condition new...fully furnishedm 2 bedroom, all u need is a touth brusch, two airconds, security windows and doors 1,1 milj

2. Nonwai, big house with 5 bedrooms, ensuite bathroom, 1 shower/toilett, cctv, pool 7,5x3,5 m, wall of caurse, 4 airconds ......carport four cars etc....furniture european style, 1 tv 55 LG flat, musicmashin LG, beedroom 40 flat tv, etc etc etc...

3. condo Hua hin 1 bedroom fully furnished aircond, flat tv etc etc etc 3,2 milj

if you like too see pics just send me a messege... regards

lightman
udonmap.com

House wanted

Post by lightman » April 26, 2016, 2:14 pm

Freeride
I have sent you a PM can you give me your contact details
Many Thanks

dingdong
udonmap.com

House wanted

Post by dingdong » April 26, 2016, 8:48 pm

Would appreciate more info and pictures on the townhouse on the ring road

[email protected]
Ding

vincemunday
udonmap.com

House wanted

Post by vincemunday » April 28, 2016, 9:24 am

Did you sell the town house yet? If not please send me more details.

freeride
udonmap.com

House wanted

Post by freeride » April 30, 2016, 6:58 am

Nope. There been people looking and there be more too look soon. 0909578985

freeride
udonmap.com

House wanted

Post by freeride » April 30, 2016, 7:01 am

dingdong wrote:Would appreciate more info and pictures on the townhouse on the ring road

[email protected]
Ding
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

call me if intrested...still not sold 0909578985 Chen

vincemunday
udonmap.com

House wanted

Post by vincemunday » May 9, 2016, 2:13 pm

Hi Chen,

Have tried texting you and calling you.

Vince.

freeride
udonmap.com

House wanted

Post by freeride » May 11, 2016, 11:59 am

Try again...my phone works not so good out in the sticks....now in udon all day so should work good

kjell 0909578985

vincemunday
udonmap.com

House wanted

Post by vincemunday » May 19, 2016, 8:41 pm

I'm still looking for a property. If anyone has anything that's for sale I'd like to take a look. No farang estates. Email [email protected]

MichaelZ
udonmap.com

House wanted

Post by MichaelZ » May 22, 2016, 6:28 pm

Hi there,

our house is still for sale, just outside the ring road, we are open to any offers.

http://www.udonmap.com/udonthaniforum/b ... 40361.html

Regards,

Mike

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Re: House wanted

Post by vincemunday » October 21, 2016, 1:38 pm

We have found what we wanted outside the ring road, many thanks for your interest.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » October 21, 2016, 1:40 pm

We have found what we wanted outside the ring road now thanks.

askey

Post by askey » November 14, 2016, 3:36 pm

11 (1).jpg
http://www.udonmap.com/udonthaniforum/d ... &mode=view FOR SALE BUT IT IS 54 KM OUTSIDE UDON NEAR SAWANG DAEN DIN ASKING PRICE 2,990 MILLION BAHT THE HOUSE IS 4 YEARS OLD

askey

Post by askey » November 14, 2016, 3:47 pm

Two-story-house-3-bedrooms-3-bathrooms-best-price-nice-location-For-sales-Sawang-Daen-Din-Thailand.jpg
PHONE 0927059150....... email [email protected]

Return to “Property For Sale & Wanted”